Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23


Bad news guys. I can't pose Chun-Li well because of her shoulder poms she has on her shoulders. They kinda get glitchy and makes the model look wierd. It's not the rig though. Anyways. The first person to comment gets to choose which PSA gets CSP"s. But they have to be from the current poll though. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Iron man
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What Chun-Li model were you using?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Iron Man released... New poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture

voted: smbz mario
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on October 10, 2012, 12:46:31 PM
i cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture

voted: smbz mario
neither do i :( voted Cap :)

October 10, 2012, 10:12:47 PM #112 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:14:16 PM by -SSJ-
Quote from: -SSJ- on October 10, 2012, 12:46:31 PMi cant see ironbro's pic to click on anywhere in the op, y u no ironbro picture voted: smbz mario
just quoting this so its not missed :P

i would like to request some shadow csp's, so if your up to it lemme know

and some icons to (icons for darkshards css) only if you wanna (and only 'cuase i dont have photoshop anymore)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Dammit I derped :P

Here's the Iron Man: http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/RickyLeeKCMM/Iron%20Man/?themeSaved=3439002

And SSJ I COMPLETELY forgot about the Shadow stuffs. I'll get to him soon.

@Everyone: Thanks for voting :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its fine man, its when ever you feel like it

btw love the ironman
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Voting Locked. Working on Cap'
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forgive me for my multi-post. It'd been a while without a word here. I find the current Captain America model hard to work with because of the rig. I came up with this:



I don't know, the model is just really hard to work with. I'll probably wait till Boygos releases his Avengers Captain America model. Anyways, I'm need in feedback.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His hand is stuck in his shield..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Made Iron Man recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woot ironman

gonna need those for later
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.