Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

omg yesh!!!! love dat captain america

voted: smbz mario
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Voted Taskmaster

I'm having trouble mimicing his pose in his UMvC3 artwork. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@SSJ: Thanks

I wish a few more people could give a censored about this thread though. I work hard on my CSP's and I feel like they lack a lot of attention.  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you know your right

making cps's (good ones anyway) takes time and u need the recognition
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

There's only one thing I don't understand.
Lets say somebody wants to replace Falcon with Cap. completely , and you only did 4! CSP's , and that person wants "perfect pose CSP's" , why not make all recolors..?
Same goes for Ryu , Deadpool etc.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on October 23, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
There's only one thing I don't understand.
Lets say somebody wants to replace Falcon with Cap. completely , and you only did 4! CSP's , and that person wants "perfect pose CSP's" , why not make all recolors..?
Same goes for Ryu , Deadpool etc.
As I said before I don't know how to make perfect poses. And I DID make all the recolors for them...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really ?
There are definitly more than just 5 Deadpool recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I am missing one. The X-men Deadpool suit. But I just missed one.. I'll get it done when I have time.

If you guys are interested:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51811.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






I'll make recolors when there's recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love it :srs:

Voted SMBZ Mario btw
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
I love it :srs:

Voted SMBZ Mario btw
Thanks :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

epic bro

vote: smbz mario
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.