Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 30, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
hey do you take request and if you do can you make one for Chaos 0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry for the slow progress guys. I'm going through a [censored] load of bull[censored]. I'm also in a LOT of stress. My best friend is leaving me, she can't tell me why... School and everything, I'm failing Geometry and Chemistry. I'm staying after school EVERY [censored]ING day to raise my grade. My [censored] got stolen from my locker again... I was working on Spider Man... I need some time... Sorry for the disappointment guys.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow sounds like you gotta crud load of bad stuff goin' on,

here's somethin that might make you feel better

-school is uselss past 8th grade, so dont stress about it to much, i know i dont..

why the heck would some one steel from your locker, how did they get in and what the heck would they want anyway, ppl dont care for school so i doubt they would take books

sorry 'bout your freind...i wish i could say i know how it feels.....but i cant
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Well, I guess I can say I'm back :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey is that Super Knuckles the one that i made?

Quote from: Ganonpunch on March 29, 2013, 05:49:32 PM
Hey is that Super Knuckles the one that i made?

*facepalm*

No, I make these CSP's myself...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on March 29, 2013, 06:04:45 PM
*facepalm*

No, I make these CSP's myself...
No but is the CSP based off the Super Knuckles in my Knuckles hack?

Quote from: Ganonpunch on March 29, 2013, 11:49:21 PM
No but is the CSP based off the Super Knuckles in my Knuckles hack?
To be honest, I never knew you made a Super Knuckles hack. So I can't really tell you it was based of yours. I made it made because I knew there were Knuckles recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on April 04, 2013, 02:53:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

those look awesome

April 05, 2013, 03:17:02 AM #191 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:53:53 AM by Lee
Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on April 04, 2013, 03:22:26 AM
those look awesome
Thanks.
I figured Naruto could use a revamp                                    

                                         
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you make a gray Naruto? I would but I cant recolor CSPs, its hard for me

Quote from: Ganonpunch on April 05, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Can you make a gray Naruto? I would but I cant recolor CSPs, its hard for me
I knew I forgot something >.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sir......sir....your csp's are really nicely posed, they dont look to odd in there postition, really nice sir

sir...sir
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.