Blase005's Brawl Hack List -RAYMAN OVER FALCO-

Started by Mattimation, August 19, 2012, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 06:49:53 PM
Could you make kirby wear sun glasses? Like in my avatar?

No. That's too easy for me and I prefer something that is more less Brawl.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 07:01:31 PM
More less Brawl?
Something that involves a character that is not in brawl




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 07:25:33 PM
I see! Then do Knuckle Joe in it!
He's already made




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 07:30:32 PM
over who? Where do I find him?

Use Advanced Search on Brawl Vault. Takes like 5 seconds.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 07:42:34 PM
Thank you. i found it and I am making a few improvements!

Umm... okay but two things first.

1: Make sure you get permission from the creator (If you're gonna upload it)
2: I don't really care.

PS: More less Brawl = a model or character that isn't in brawl or you can't play with in brawl.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could you make a model for me? i want it to be over meta Knight or kirby! He is the character on my sig he's called Katana Knight. can you make it for me please? I've been trying for a good while now :(

You mean the guy holding the Sword? Maybe be easier over Meta knight. Because he starts with the mask, and all you will need to do is basicly change the colour and the swrd somehow!
then maybe you can have Your "Katana Knight" as MK recolour!

I see you two are sharing ideas. Though, I think Blase would rather do something like Chaos 0, for example, then something already from brawl. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 24, 2012, 09:45:40 PM
I see you two are sharing ideas. Though, I think Blase would rather do something like Chaos 0, for example, then something already from brawl. :P
Chaos was already made




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)