Blase005's Brawl Hack List -RAYMAN OVER FALCO-

Started by Mattimation, August 19, 2012, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: konataCrap on August 22, 2012, 05:25:14 AM
Great to see you're working on awesome stuff, im a huge fan of your work and i just cant wait for most of these to be released. keep it up.

Thanks! :D I'm going to work on SA2 06 Sonic anytime soon actually.

Quote from: ManikDX on August 22, 2012, 07:42:37 AM
Awesome job on Generations Sonic, Question, Could you make Super Sonic next?

Probably but I would need the Super head first. I think Shock has it. I'll think about it. :)

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on August 22, 2012, 08:46:55 AM
Nice Blase005! I always wanted to put Sonic (Sonic Generations) model in gaming, but my 3DS Max acts funny. Thanks for helping us for everything.

You're welcome :) SA2 Sonic will be my next work as well. I think from the requests I'm going to do Heavy first.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 22, 2012, 11:26:43 AM #16 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:28:31 AM by Kienamaru
Oh hmm.. well if you're mainly doing Sonic requests I have a request for your back burner. We could use a new Crisis City stage. I'm thinking something that plays similar to the Bridge of Eldin. Haven't played generations yet or 06 in a few years so when I can I'll try and think of a location or find a video. It'd be great over either the Frigate or one of those other neutral stages. If it could go over Distant Planet that would incredible. I'd like...

At least 2 platforms as well as the main battle area.
Lava as a hazard sort of like Brinstar where you fall in it and get hurt.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 22, 2012, 11:26:43 AM
Oh hmm.. well if you're mainly doing Sonic requests I have a request for your back burner. We could use a new Crisis City stage. I'm thinking something that plays similar to the Bridge of Eldin. Haven't played generations yet or 06 in a few years so when I can I'll try and think of a location or find a video. It'd be great over either the Frigate or one of those other neutral stages. If it could go over Distant Planet that would incredible. I'd like...

At least 2 platforms as well as the main battle area.
Lava as a hazard sort of like Brinstar where you fall in it and get hurt.


Well...

1: My stage making skills aren't that great yet.
2: I do more than just Sonic Request
3: I can't make Crisis City unless I have the model of the stage.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would you care to do Dry Bones over Ness? And is it possible to take off the character's head and throw it? (Dry Bones moveset ideas)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 22, 2012, 01:52:04 PM
Would you care to do Dry Bones over Ness? And is it possible to take off the character's head and throw it? (Dry Bones moveset ideas)

Well for the Moveset part you'll need to find someone else but if I find a Dry Bones I can try and import him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just need it rigged to Ness. Here's the model:
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/sheet/4224
The PSA part will be done by another team.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 22, 2012, 04:15:44 PM
I just need it rigged to Ness. Here's the model:
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/sheet/4224
The PSA part will be done by another team.

I'll get it skinned to Ness for you. Adding to the list.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Working on current hacks (IN ORDER): Flame Core, SA2 06 Sonic, SA2 Sonic, Heavy, Slender Man, Riders Sonic, Riders Rouge and 06 Metal Sonic over Wolf.

After that I will be picking random hacks and some other requests.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sonic model from gen. just look like brawl sonic with a new recolour and no moving eyes in my option
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Man Blase you have your year cut out for ya, and alright about the stage, it's cool. I just like the music so much I thought I'd ask. Do you know how to hex edit stages?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 23, 2012, 01:56:49 PM
Man Blase you have your year cut out for ya, and alright about the stage, it's cool. I just like the music so much I thought I'd ask. Do you know how to hex edit stages?

All I know is how to import stage models and make collisions. I'm currently working on getting the lighting on Flame Core right.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Blade Knight on August 24, 2012, 06:32:49 PM
Is this a place for requests?

...Yes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.