Blase005's Brawl Hack List -RAYMAN OVER FALCO-

Started by Mattimation, August 19, 2012, 01:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 25, 2012, 02:22:19 PM
if u rig it message me a link so i can download it and see if i can fix it also try  different lighting effects from other stages to see if that will work

Well I have Shock who is testing it for me but thanks anyway.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did you get the Generations super sonic head yet?

Quote from: steven16 on September 18, 2012, 12:08:28 AM
Did you get the Generations super sonic head yet?

Not doing that project.

Generations Sonic is in no diffirence from Brawl Sonic besides being more highpoly which also means that the game can start lagging more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MrL300 on September 28, 2012, 12:50:31 AM
(I'm a newb and couldn't tell if it said open or closed...) Could you please make slenderman or bane? (From the dark knight rises) :) (bane over ganon, Slenderman over marth.)
Requests are closed. :P And I think Slender Man fits best over Ganondorf imo.

Anyways, Blase, about my Skull Kid request, did you get permission from StarWaffle yet? To me, I don't think you need to ask but just collab him. I DID use his model to make the Skull Kid Kirby Hats and all I did was credit him and didn't ask permission.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: MrL300 on September 28, 2012, 12:50:31 AM
(I'm a newb and couldn't tell if it said open or closed...) Could you please make slenderman or bane? (From the dark knight rises) :) (bane over ganon, Slenderman over marth.)

I've already planned Slendy but since the requests are down I'm not doing Bane. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to find his model AND I'm not willing to make my own.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

when are you going to put Generation super sonic on your list?

Quote from: steven16 on September 30, 2012, 07:39:53 PMwhen are you going to put Generation super sonic on your list?
When his requests are open again.... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Which he probably won't do for Gen SS specifically. He already stated that the model is a more detailed version of brawl sonic. Theoretically speaking.

Quote from: steven16 on September 30, 2012, 07:39:53 PM
when are you going to put Generation super sonic on your list?

Never.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 30, 2012, 07:41:08 PM
When his requests are open again.... :srs:

Not even then

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 01, 2012, 12:51:07 AM
Which he probably won't do for Gen SS specifically. He already stated that the model is a more detailed version of brawl sonic. Theoretically speaking.

Exactly.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got 0% ideas of what it is from that video. :P lol

Have you ever tried making custom mouth movements for imports?

it looks like the dk barrel is going to be the capsule