XChosenOne1's SFX

Started by XChosenOne1, August 21, 2012, 12:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How much work do you think SFX is?

Alot!!!!!
So-so
Not really that much
Ironicly not at all
i have no idea/idk????
August 21, 2012, 12:35:28 AM Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:41:21 AM by XChosenOne1
Hello Everyone XChosenOne1 here with a new thread called SFX r)

Yes i'm a SFX guy, if you want to request a SFX i'm here to please ;D

You can also post your own SFX/.sawnd if you want and i'll add it to the SFX List, This Thread will be Updated, as soon as a SFX is Done

SFX Progress Colors

Red = Haven't Started/Not Possible (if -)

Orange = Planning on

Green = Done

Yellow green = finished but not uploaded

Blue = Almost Finished

Yellow = Working on

Gray = Not doing it anymore

Purple = Needs Further/More Testing




These are SFX that i have already made :)

Silver Over Falco
http://www.mediafire.com/?ja594kcpw400ejv

Sonic Over DK
http://www.mediafire.com/?a580v0ng04f3r06

Shadic Over Sonic

1st Shadic Over Sonic .Sawnd(this is Sonic soundbank): http://www.mediafire.com/?yip7iehrgf2nvi1

2nd Shadic Over Shadow .Sawnd(This is Shadow soundbank) http://www.mediafire.com/?1ur1ka96v5zv9sr

3rd Do it yourself .sawnd(if you don't like how the sfx are organized you can change them up a bit) (includes a how to .txt) : http://www.mediafire.com/?8zcq0ebdcsc4qzl

Classic Sonic and Tails Announcer Call
http://www.mediafire.com/?96xp094wripp53i

Shadic Announcer Call
http://www.mediafire.com/?2sngudd99w2d9iw


Next SFX:
Riku Over Ness
Roxas Over Dedede

Requested SFX:
Vegito Over Captain Falcon = Requested by: JELLYpwnsU

Request #1 Roy over Wario = Requested by: chaos_knight
Request #2 Sora Over Marth

Limit: 10 (per day)
Hours: Whenever i'm online
Days: Mon-Sat (unless i'm off from school)
Offline: Sunday (until 4:00-7:00)
So feel free to request any SFX, and i'll do them ;)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Can you still do my request?
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0

Quote from: Crashout on August 21, 2012, 02:33:49 AM
Can you still do my request?
Yeah i can still do it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Could you try to do Marth over Diddy sfx? Well there a current one in the vault, but it doesnt actually work with the port. Marth would still be silent even when inserting the sawnd. Could you try to do it? It would have to involve some PSA work though. Reaver Ind. was able to pull it off with Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I have a request, when my secret project is finished I need SFX done :) I'll obviously send the files over about a week before release though

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 04:19:29 AM

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 04:18:08 AM
Could you try to do Marth over Diddy sfx? Well there a current one in the vault, but it doesnt actually work with the port. Marth would still be silent even when inserting the sawnd. Could you try to do it? It would have to involve some PSA work though. Reaver Ind. was able to pull it off with Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi.
that's because the person doesn't have the SFX ID right in the coding so he will stay silent

August 21, 2012, 04:24:14 AM #5 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:26:53 AM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 04:18:08 AM
Could you try to do Marth over Diddy sfx? Well there a current one in the vault, but it doesnt actually work with the port. Marth would still be silent even when inserting the sawnd. Could you try to do it? It would have to involve some PSA work though. Reaver Ind. was able to pull it off with Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi.
The SFX id is incorrect, that's why he's silent

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 04:26:53 AM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 21, 2012, 04:18:43 AM
I have a request, when my secret project is finished I need SFX done :) I'll obviously send the files over about a week before release though
alright just tell me what SFX you need for the SP




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Would it still be possible to do mine, using Reaver's method?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 04:30:07 AM
Would it still be possible to do mine, using Reaver's method?
i could try, all depends how Reaver did it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 04:31:34 AM
i could try, all depends how Reaver did it
Try asking him? Or I think he explained how he was going to do it when I asked how would he do V. Joe over Yoshi in his thread.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 04:24:14 AM
The SFX id is incorrect, that's why he's silent

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 04:26:53 AM
alright just tell me what SFX you need for the SP
Alright, I also want to request another SFX for my friend. It's also a SP so it will be complicated lol. Would you be able to do both requests or is this overwhelming?

August 21, 2012, 04:41:38 AM #10 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:44:00 AM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 21, 2012, 04:38:12 AM
Alright, I also want to request another SFX for my friend. It's also a SP so it will be complicated lol. Would you be able to do both requests or is this overwhelming?
Yeah i'll do your friends request

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 04:44:00 AM

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 04:38:02 AM
Try asking him? Or I think he explained how he was going to do it when I asked how would he do V. Joe over Yoshi in his thread.
What thread was it :-\




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 04:41:38 AM
Yeah i'll do your friends request
Alright cool. Thanks, I'll be back with more requests ;D

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 21, 2012, 04:44:01 AM
Alright cool. Thanks, I'll be back with more requests ;D
ok




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 21, 2012, 04:41:38 AM
What thread was it :-\
This one http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20472.0
But I just checked, this is how he did it

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on July 23, 2012, 03:53:23 PM
Yoshi will have Viewtiful Joe's voices, then I will re-insert the SFX IDs with PSA editing.  So yes, Yo[censored]iul Joe will have voice and sfx playing instead of being silent.

That would be the case until I ran into some slight problems, it seems that not all of the Viewtiful Joe voice clips used for Captain Falcon, can be inserted into Yoshi's sound bank.  I have around 8 or more Joe clips that are important but unused.  It is too much that I would be taking over damage voices and rehashing voice clips is bad.

This is like the same problem with Link, some of his voices were classified as attacks and his winning taunts, Yoshi is the same way and I think this was Nintendo's way of being keeping the size of the file small.

I've been ninja'd by time and Sleep deprivation.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 21, 2012, 05:00:28 AM
This one http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20472.0
But I just checked, this is how he did it

there's no tut. how he did it *facepalm*




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)