My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh no problem.
btw did you already plan out the specials? cuz I may be able to help.
I was thinking that the down special would be better as the side special and the side special would be better for the down special, but if you already started the PSA it's fine.

R u a male or female im just curious :s
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


didnt mean to be off topic i just noticed that your profile was rihanna so i wasn't sure (hope you dont take that the wrong way
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


riku's pretty good, but i think a couple things should be tweaked....
besides the sword glow thats already been mentioned, it might be good to have that up smash looked at, or even changed altogethe. his forward smash is amazing, but maybe he should have invincible frames during the jump until he turns around and slices, so it'll work as an awesome parry attack..

Dude I got the Riku working with my own gct. file Finally!!! Riku is beast by the way I just have a problem with the down A sweep attack it kinda like slides/pulls me backwards everytime I do it, but other than that he's still a beast.

September 09, 2012, 08:37:21 PM #97 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:14:11 PM by jrush64
Hey guys, so the new version is released. I've fixed the graphic glitch with Dark Firaga. The Changes are;

Attack11,12,13,14 - All new animations
Attackdash - New animation
AttackAirB - New animation
Wait1 & 2 - New Animations
Sword glow has been fixed hopefully
Dark Firaga - New Texture
Attackdash hits when opponent is on the floor

2 New Wait animations from Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts DDD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Please let me know what you think. Especially about the sword glow.

I'm done with Riku for now; I'm tired of him. I want to work on Squall and Roxas. Except there's any serious glitch, I won't be updating him till both of them are done.

Version 2.0 will be the final one and will include alot of new animations including the flow attacks from DDD.

So enjoy I guess.



Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 08:38:02 PM

@heartlessnobody; that's the way the move is. He shoots out a slash at you.

Nice job! :)
Also, any news on Roxas and Squall?

I'm still animating both. I'm not too happy with what I've done so far.


Quote from: jordanice42 on September 09, 2012, 09:33:40 PM
not happy with whom? Both of them?

When animating his arm movement they sometimes stretch weirdly along with his elbows.

At that point you may want to pay close attention to the key frames. Make sure they aren't jumping to crazy high numbers
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on September 09, 2012, 11:17:04 PM
When animating his arm movement they sometimes stretch weirdly along with his elbows.
Wait are you talking about Roxas or Squall?