My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah. I started working on Squall 2 days ago and I've finished animating him. I animated Blasting Zone, Rough Divide, Magical Flurry, Revolver Drive, Thunder Barret, Blizzard Barret and pretty much almost all attacks from Dissidia.

I'm just not sure where to put most of them though.

Hmmm...I have some suggestions on where to put some attacks.

Up-B: Rough Divide

Side-B: Revolver Drive

Neutral-B: Fated/Aerial Circle (if you made animations for that)

Down-B: Blasting Zone
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I wanted to animate Fated Circle but I have no idea where I'll get the graphics for that from. But your arrangement was pretty much spot on with mine. For Rough Divide I want you to be able to direct it to whichever direction you want.

Thanks

Woah. Looks awesome! :)
Now i need someone who is willing to add the oathkeeper keyblade onto my new final mix roxas :p

Quote from: jrush64 on September 08, 2012, 05:53:32 PMI wanted to animate Fated Circle but I have no idea where I'll get the graphics for that from.
Look at Eternal Yoshi's Sora PSA. The down tilt attack uses a fire graphic for Fire spell.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Alright cool Thanks.

@jordanice, I just animated most of the moves from the 358 video you posted.

is the sword glow fixed?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: jrush64 on September 08, 2012, 07:18:54 PM
Alright cool Thanks.

@jordanice, I just animated most of the moves from the 358 video you posted.
Nice, i can't wait for the PSA. :)
is the AAA the combo in my first video? Oh and the arial in the video is his arial or his side special?

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 08, 2012, 07:22:12 PM
is the sword glow fixed?

I'm releasing V1.2 tomorrow with everything fixed including new animations for some attacks, wait animations, jump and new Dark Firaga texture. The sword glow will be fixed.

@jordanice, Both his aerial and side special.


It's actually only AA for now, it hits like 7 times. It's from his fight with Axel. But I'm going to change it now though.

I read the previous page and you're making a Sora PSA? Over who?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 08, 2012, 08:22:40 PM
I read the previous page and you're making a Sora PSA? Over who?

I'm not making a Sora PSA, I'm just helping out.

September 08, 2012, 08:28:11 PM #88 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:34:21 PM by jordanice42
Hey I just noticed, on ur PSA, Riku's meteor special animation looks just like the beginning of Roxas' magic hour (final smash/limit break)
I also found this gif, might be helpful since it has frames:

@jordanice, I've already animated that. But thanks.