My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome :af2:

You forgot to mention Rebellion and Ebony/Ivory but those are standard xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

alright, then feel free to send over v1

@Jrush wheneva you get back to squall can I be his beta tester?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 18, 2012, 08:28:26 PM@jordanice, The one i sent you is 3 weeks old. It's not even close to V1. He'll be good over ROB. I just remembered Jigglypuff, I think I'll also port Roxas over him. Kagemaru this is the Dante. Rig is 90% complete. It includes Devil mode for Transformation. The weapons are; Agni, Rudra, Cerberus, Shotgun, Nevan, Beowolf, Ebony, Ivory and Rebellion. Theyall have their own bones to make model changing easier. Still need someone to help with the weapon textures. I can't just get them right.


hey JRush, this Dante your making with all these different weapons, will his attacks change
depending on what weapon he is using at the time?

and is his Devil mode for his Final smash?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 18, 2012, 08:28:26 PM
@jordanice, The one i sent you is 3 weeks old. It's not even close to V1.

He'll be good over ROB. I just remembered Jigglypuff, I think I'll also port Roxas over him.



Kagemaru this is the Dante. Rig is 90% complete. It includes Devil mode for Transformation.
The weapons are;

Agni, Rudra, Cerberus, Shotgun, Nevan, Beowolf, Ebony, Ivory and Rebellion. Theyall have their own bones to make model changing easier.

Still need someone to help with the weapon textures. I can't just get them right.
please tell me that dante isnt the one from PSASBR
Ill love you with no homo forever if true :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 02:10:09 AMplease tell me that dante isnt the one from PSASBR Ill love you with no homo forever if true :af2:
It's his DMC3/MvC3 appearance.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 02:13:38 AM:happy:
:af2:

Looks like I gotta update my Dante recolor pack since I see some red on dem wings. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wow, i had no idea there was a dante psa in progress *facepalm* well i just made this and i might as well share it with u if u need any ideas k? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53700.0

Quote from: #Kage on November 18, 2012, 08:11:44 PM
I'll use him for R.O.B personally... Sora is gonna be Marth for me... Luffy on the other hand, I don't know what I'm going to do with him...
yeah ROB is a good port
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 18, 2012, 08:28:26 PM
@jordanice, The one i sent you is 3 weeks old. It's not even close to V1.

He'll be good over ROB. I just remembered Jigglypuff, I think I'll also port Roxas over him.



Kagemaru this is the Dante. Rig is 90% complete. It includes Devil mode for Transformation.
The weapons are;

Agni, Rudra, Cerberus, Shotgun, Nevan, Beowolf, Ebony, Ivory and Rebellion. Theyall have their own bones to make model changing easier.

Still need someone to help with the weapon textures. I can't just get them right.
that has alot of models lol you sure marth pcs can hold all that?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@heartlessnobody, you can beta Squall no problem.

@narutofan, I don't know. Kagemaru and I are still making a moveset.

@Anivernage, like pear_knight said. It's the DMC3 version. But I'd love to add the new version an alternate costume though. For some reason, I like it.

@rax, I'll check it out. But it's based on MVC3 and DMC3.

@Carnage, he can definitely work in game.

@superlucario, I've also finished Lightning's rig and It's the real PS3 model. I got it working in game.

I'll update in a couple of hours with pics for all the DMC stuff I'm working on. Including a surprise for Nero. I just need to finish my stupid homework.



Quote from: jrush64 on November 19, 2012, 04:49:25 PM
@heartlessnobody, you can beta Squall no problem.

@narutofan, I don't know. Kagemaru and I are still making a moveset.

@Anivernage, like pear_knight said. It's the DMC3 version. But I'd love to add the new version an alternate costume though. For some reason, I like it.

@rax, I'll check it out. But it's based on MVC3 and DMC3.

@Carnage, he can definitely work in game.

@superlucario, I've also finished Lightning's rig and It's the real PS3 model. I got it working in game.

I'll update in a couple of hours with pics for all the DMC stuff I'm working on. Including a surprise for Nero. I just need to finish my stupid homework.




Mine is based on Marvel vs Capcom 3 as well :D and i cant wait to use the psa with the new dante model :D

Hopefully there is enough space to do the different styles like I imagined.

We've been pushing the filesize limit of Marth lately... Sora, Roxas, Luffy... they all have a LOT of things in them. I believe at one point Roxas exceeded the FSL.

Dante will hopefully have:
Trickster
Swordmaster
Gunslinger
Royal Guard
(I feel like I'm forgetting one)

With all his different weapons... its gonna be cool. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 19, 2012, 09:06:00 PM #389 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:07:25 PM by jrush64
@Kagemaru, yeah let's hope. I added a new weapon, Kalina Ann.  ;D . Roxas exceeded the Motion file because of all his moves, I have unused animations because of it.

So these are the DMC models.

Dante

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Weapons are: Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, Shotgun, Cerberus, Beowulf, Agni & Rudra, Kalina Ann and Nevan.

Working in Game  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His DMC4 model and Devil model. All work in game too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still need to do some cleanups with the hands and everything but I'll work fine.

I also have his DMC3 model which will be another costume along with his DMC1 look and Rebellion replaced with Alastor.  When Kingskull releases his new Dante model, I'll add it with it's devil form. I like that Dante, I don't get everyone's problem with him.

His file size is like 720kb.

I need someone to please help me with the weapon textures as their just messed up.

Rig is 90% complete.

Vergil

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not much too show but he's complete. He's over Luigi with Marth's bones and working in game. UMVC3 moveset. He'll also have his DMC3 model. Also Rebellion on his back as he has some attacks with it.

Nero

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YAMATO!!! Working in game.  :happy: Will rig over Nero's own bones for great movement along side Nero. He's likely to be over Wario. 10 finger's rigged for him. The Devil bringer arm is inside his devil arm.

He has the largest filesize, 840kb. I cannot add anything else to it.

Kagemaru is helping with Dante, I'm working on Nero and Vergil myself. If anyone wants to help, lemme know.

As for the other guys.

Lightning 100% complete. PS3 model not the other one I had. I can also begin working on her.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roxas final model with Struggle bat, trophy, skateboard, struggle belt. Sea salt Ice cream is also there but forgot to add it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He'll be released soon hopefully. I just need to work out some finishing touches and animate some smal things. Excited for him as I've been working on him for up to 3 months.