My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 12, 2012, 11:05:59 PM
How about I make her over the both of them? Would that be cool? I have megaman over Peach in my game. Zelda doesn't have than many PSA's. But it's a small thing for me, I'll make her over both of them.

@Anivernage, Thanks man  ;D Hope you fix your PC soon. Still waiting on that Sasuke.

So I looked through my PC and I found lots of unrigged models that I wanted to make PSA's for so I started rigging all of them so they could be ready for animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Vergil's Done (I just need to add Beowolf to him)

- Ichigo Shikai/Bankai almost done (I'm thinking of adding a 3rd transformation, the scary hollow one).

- Aqua's Done

- Lightning will be done by tomorrow so I can start with her.

- Dante, I'm having problems with the file-size for Devil Mode so he might not have it.

-Chris & Leon I'm re-rigging because I got better models.

All that's left is Nero, I'm going to have to do it all over again because I lost the files. But I'll give me a chance to redo the rig perfectly so that's cool.

@PearKnight, I have DDD Sora but there's already one on the vault, I think?
I like both Ventus and Aqua they both look really cool :o




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

@Heartlessnobody & Super Lucario, I haven't worked on Squall in weeks but last time he was getting on well.

As for Roxas, I'll do my best to release him by next week.

I got the final smash graphics back which i'll post soon and start PSA'ing it.

All that's left is the Final smash, some small animations which won't take time to do. Fix some small problems with him and that's it.

I won't release all the costumes though, I'll add those later as they need to be rerigged for the new boneset.

I think I've been working on him for too long.


Who's Roxas gonna be over?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on November 15, 2012, 10:35:09 PM
Who's Roxas gonna be over?
I think he might over either Pit or Marth? (Or someone else?)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Roxas is over Marth for now, but i'm going to port him to someone else for release.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 16, 2012, 12:19:54 AMRoxas is over Marth for now, but i'm going to port him to someone else for release.
Thany did include a lot of .rel files for almost every character from her Roy PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

do you port without rels i hope so :P because i want al of your characters.

Ya one more thing how is Lightning coming cuz wasn't she supposed to be over Marth too..?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

@Aelia, it isn't going to be a .rel port.

@Superlucarion, I haven't even rigged the lightning models yet so no I haven't started yet.

I'm having some model changing problems with Roxas and his stupid skateboard.

So besides Roxas.. who will be next?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Okay so i finished testing the moveset for Roxas. Overall it's pretty good, but there are, of course, things to be fixed.
-On the idle when I tested it, he did not rotate his keyblade all the way. Also you should move HIS right leg a little back to make it look less akward.
- AAA Combo is good, but the animation is throwing me off a bit. I don't know whether he's going too fast or too slow.
- All other A moves are good. :)
- Neutral Special is good, but the keyblade shouldn't move that fast.
- Up Special is amazing! I loved that move! :D
- Down Special was really good! Also loved it!
- Side Special is good, but he moves too far.
- All aerials's animations were awesome. However, on his front Aerial, if you keep using it in air, he will keep moving until he reaches the ground.
- Side Smash is okay, but he moves too far.
- All other smashes were great.
- The model you sent me wasn't Roxas' Final Mix model lol, not really something to type here, but just wanted you to know! If you thought some of these were offensive, I'm sorry, but thats how we are to critique, so that we help others know what to fix. Overall, outstanding :)

@jordanice, I've redone the animations for the attack AAA. I've slowed down the keyblade movement, the side special has a (if hitbox connects) command, the front-air is meant to be 3 attacks but I've added a little float to it though.

That was the final mix model, I'm sure. (It's like 16000 vertices)

Anyway these are his taunts so far.


Will also use for his entry and for the taunt he'll do a litlle pop-shove it. Skateboard has it's own bone.


He's the struggle champion so he gets a belt.  :) I think I'll add a move for the struggle bat.


I'm still working out the texture for the crystal. I can't find the trophy though.

Thanks to Carnage, I now understand model changers. I'm doing my best to have him ready by Friday. I also 2 more beta-testers for him. So if interested, let me know.

Does he push the skateboard away with his foot? If so, does it hit? Like how Snake's cardboard box can?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He doesn't do that, but I might add something like that. Thanx. I also just found a struggle trophy model so it'll replace the purse.

Jrush would you like SFX for Roxas?




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)