My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 18, 2012, 12:53:09 AM #360 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:16:20 AM by jordanice42
Nice to here you've fixed those. Did you fix them after i told you, or did you notice and change them before i put up the review?

And idk. it didn't look like the final mix model to me
tho the pics u uploaded are, and btw, they're looking awesome! :D

May I beta test if possible please?

Quote from: Suna on November 18, 2012, 01:13:38 AM
May I beta test if possible please?
i dont wanna sound like a perfectionist, but its the alpha version :P

Oh okay then the Alpha version then thanks for the correction.

November 18, 2012, 01:34:49 AM #364 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:37:29 AM by jrush64
@jordanice, I corrected all the problems from that one some time ago. that was the 3 weeks ago version.

@Suna, sure. The one I'll send you will likely be the V1 version.

@Xchosen, I don't use Riivoluiton. But if you want to make an sfx pack , be my guest.

Okay feel free to send it whenever.

I have the SFX pre-made, i just need to know what character he'll be over and i might need the FitCharacter.pac if it's over another chr other than marth




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I don't know who he's going to be over. But right now, he's over Marth.

jrush, was v1 made before or after the one you sent me? or is the one u sent me v1? anyways, whenever u make new updates, make sure u send them to me.

Port it over Ness, wario or Mr game & watch
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on November 18, 2012, 06:03:21 AM
Port it over Ness, wario or Mr game & watch
this^
except g&w is paper mario soon slot :P

When he's really completed, I'll see if I can port him over multiple characters. Just post who you want him to be over.

I use Wario, and Ventus is over Ness, I have Naruto over GW. Maybe over Rob, fox, falco. We'll see when he's completed.

Rob is good. Marth is already for sora, and rob is already roxas on mine.
Also jrush64 regarding v1 of roxas, is that the one u sent me or one that as made after?

I'll use him for R.O.B personally... Sora is gonna be Marth for me... Luffy on the other hand, I don't know what I'm going to do with him...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 18, 2012, 08:28:26 PM #374 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:41:04 PM by jrush64
@jordanice, The one i sent you is 3 weeks old. It's not even close to V1.

He'll be good over ROB. I just remembered Jigglypuff, I think I'll also port Roxas over him.



Kagemaru this is the Dante. Rig is 90% complete. It includes Devil mode for Transformation.
The weapons are;

Agni, Rudra, Cerberus, Shotgun, Nevan, Beowolf, Ebony, Ivory and Rebellion. Theyall have their own bones to make model changing easier.

Still need someone to help with the weapon textures. I can't just get them right.