My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glad to see if my fixes worked and i now understand what your saying about model changers lol using only one you can still  some diferent ones at the same time if needed  for example you can show one sword and  the ice cream at the same time by adding another bone on the ice cream model changer also this is just a warning but your nearing marth filesize your motion is huge and your pac file isnt small so beware you dont go filesize on marth since is motion is looking to be near the red line.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@jordanice, all costumes are rigged. I'm just testing them in game. I need u to test the last file and let me know if theres any problem.

@Carnage, yeah thanx for your file. But I didn't actually use it because it still froze on the victory screen and whenever MarioDK's vegeta grabbed him. But I used a new pac file and he's finished now.

I know his motion file is very large, I can't even add anymore animations to him. I can send you the final file if you want to test him out.

Actually what did you think about him?

Thanx again for your help.

So I'm at my grandmothers house and they just apparently just got xfinity here... so that means I can use my laptop with the wireless (I just set that up for them)

So HUZZAH!

Anyway... glad to see that Roxas is coming along great and being finished. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

also, sorry to ask, but what exactly IS roxas' last costume?

Quote from: jrush64 on December 08, 2012, 09:38:23 PM
@jordanice, all costumes are rigged. I'm just testing them in game. I need u to test the last file and let me know if theres any problem.

@Carnage, yeah thanx for your file. But I didn't actually use it because it still froze on the victory screen and whenever MarioDK's vegeta grabbed him. But I used a new pac file and he's finished now.

I know his motion file is very large, I can't even add anymore animations to him. I can send you the final file if you want to test him out.

Actually what did you think about him?

Thanx again for your help.

he still needed some work especially on the combos except the Up b that move works preety great

Side B he needs to stop before the character  and not after and his moves have so very little knockback that if you get hit by the first 2 you can shield and roll out or just shield

downB the hitbox should only be activatable by the front since he rushes foward sometimes if your oponent is near your back you can activate it and rush to no mans land  like side b it has a tiny knockback and its really useless this move should paralize ppl like wolf gun or zss gun if you pass by the person they would be stun and then fly off imo

n-b its kinda fast and could use some knockback really try something like samus missiles knockback wise

the problem on roxas is anyone can shield/dodje/or even hit you  after 2 or 3 moves of his combos making them almost impossible to pull off all the way
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jordanice42 on December 08, 2012, 09:47:50 PMalso, sorry to ask, but what exactly IS roxas' last costume?
Ventus, I think.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Carnage, thanks for the feedback. When i was playing with him today, I noticed CPU rolling out of the side B. So I added a stun to hit 1, 3 and 5. Just before the final hit. I also sped it up a little bit.

I'm going to add more knockback to the NB and the downB, I agree with you. It should only hit from the front. Don't know why it didn't occur to me.

@jordanice, these are his costumes.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 06, 2012, 11:45:00 PM

I've rigged all the costumes.




I'm trying something called Organization XIII logo eyes. Does it look creepy?




amazing costumes! though since i dislike ven, due to looking too much like roxas, imma prolly replace that costume with the one that i sent u ^^'

December 08, 2012, 10:23:40 PM #548 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:25:01 PM by Chaos_Knight
No clothed Ventus? :o and those Org. XIII eyes do look creepy. O.o

And does PJ Roxas fight with ice cream? :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

The armored one is cooler. I gave PJ roxas struggle bats as normal weapons. lol, he doesn't fight with ice cream.

probably not, lol it's just a render. x)
also i found this, it might be a separately released costume if it works. (made by SoraPrincess on deviantart, i got permission tho)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jordanice42 on December 08, 2012, 10:30:04 PMprobably not, lol it's just a render. x) also i found this, it might be a separately released costume if it works. (made by SoraPrincess on deviantart, i got permission tho)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Do want..... :srs: I can tell it uses parts from Cloud.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 08, 2012, 10:34:35 PM #552 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:44:42 PM by jordanice42
ikr? me too. the pants is from Zidane as well. :srs:

@Jrush64 Notice the stretched out organization cloak zipper




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 08, 2012, 11:02:21 PM
@Jrush64 Notice the stretched out organization cloak zipper
well, its because when the legs seperate like that, the textures will stretch a bit, so there's no fixing to that.