My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What about the perfect peach port?

I'll post as soon as I check if all the a attacks are working.

I haven't tested it yet so I don't know how 'perfect' it is... what exactly is 'perfect' about it?

I assume its just a .rel like Marth or Ike.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 07, 2012, 10:30:09 PM
I haven't tested it yet so I don't know how 'perfect' it is... what exactly is 'perfect' about it?

I assume its just a .rel like Marth or Ike.
yes it is , its a rel you still need  codes depending on the char you port
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage, I'll still send you the marth files to see what's up. But I'm going to keep him on Peach for now then tomorrow I'll port him over ROB.

The A attacks are working now so i'm onto the specials. But i've forgotten how to fix the walking glitch where he doesn't move.

I know it has something to do with the  TransN bone placement.

will porting Sanji to a different character get rid of that float Peach has?

Porting Roxas to Peach shouldn't be an issue since its originally a Marth hack so he doesn't have that float if I'm understanding correctly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I don't know yet. I'll post an update on the specials when I'm done. Should be soon. I'm redirecting the subactions.

wait what are you guys doing? are you guys rel porting marth over peach? doing a true port over peach? should o ask why to either? marth is rel portable already why model port over another portable chars it doesnt make much sence really.
Quote from: jrush64 on December 07, 2012, 10:34:20 PM
@Carnage, I'll still send you the marth files to see what's up. But I'm going to keep him on Peach for now then tomorrow I'll port him over ROB.

The A attacks are working now so i'm onto the specials. But i've forgotten how to fix the walking glitch where he doesn't move.

I know it has something to do with the  TransN bone placement.
need to fix all bonereferences and hurtboxs and im not sure what you guys are doing but something fells wrong about this you arent doing this right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im doing a true port without a .rel.

Like i said, the model changers were freezing over Marth so I moved him to peach and im not getting any errors.

The issue is Peach doesn't have that many subactions.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 07, 2012, 10:43:21 PM
Im doing a true port without a .rel.

Like i said, the model changers were freezing over Marth so I moved him to peach and im not getting any errors.

The issue is Peach doesn't have that many subactions.
peach has the floting and the no downB in the air wich becomes annoying isntead of porting over peach you should really just get the last working marth one and update it with the new codding instead of messing with float/no downB in air among other things peach likes to do hard code for you guys are trying the long way around lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't know Peach had no Downb. Well I got all specials working except down B... So I guess that's time wasted.

Time to try ROB.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 07, 2012, 11:06:57 PM
I didn't know Peach had no Downb. Well I got all specials working except down B... So I guess that's time wasted.

Time to try ROB.
dont touch rob at all lol most of its moves  you need special offensive collisions to even make them do knockback lol i say again grab the last working marth one and fix it instead of doing everything from the start also copying between windows set edje slide/disalow certain movements and some other codes make you get a corrupt pac file after you save
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 07, 2012, 11:10:28 PM #521 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:20:07 PM by jrush64
The old marth pac file. He can't grab at all. he cant pick up items either. Do you know how to fix that?

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 11:20:07 PM

I went back to Marth and tried a new switch and it seems to be working... so far. Let me set some more Model Changers.

haha this is such a hassle isn't it? Good luck to you bro. Also, I'll be testing it soon. :)

Yeah, that does suck when you're close to a release but then stuff just starts going wrong.

I've released Sora v1.5 though. Figured I wouldn't just sit on it.

Also streaming Akuma animations. Information will be in my thread so as to not spam J's thread.
---

I know you're dealing with Roxas atm so I'm not gonna bother you about TL, Xemnas, or Dante since you probably haven't touched them cause you're trying to get Roxas squared away.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 07, 2012, 11:10:28 PM
The old marth pac file. He can't grab at all. he cant pick up items either. Do you know how to fix that?

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 11:20:07 PM

I went back to Marth and tried a new switch and it seems to be working... so far. Let me set some more Model Changers.
thats easily fixed you messed the marth bonereferences by adding bones correct? thats fixed in like 1 min lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.