My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@Xchosen. the zipper has to stretch because of the way i rigged it. or else it would only go to one leg.

I've finished work on Roxas now, he's 100% complete. All costumes are done and working in game.

But i'm going to spend the whole day testing him tomorrow just to be sure there are no freezing issues.

I will make a new clearer video highlighting all his moves.

3 months work finally done.

Can't wait. ;D After Roxas is Squall, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah Squall. He isn't as move heavy as Roxas is and I've finished animating him already. Already PSA'd rough divide which was the most difficult.

i hope to get Squall done in 2 weeks.

I'm doing Lightning and Squall at the same time.

testing and rigging the model that is, right? ;)
also, what keyblades will u give it? i was thinking either:
-Roxas' original pair (oathkeeper and oblivion)
-Oblivion and Two Become One (because it matches the colors on his clothes.)

Quote from: jrush64 on December 09, 2012, 12:18:11 AMYeah Squall. He isn't as move heavy as Roxas is and I've finished animating him already. Already PSA'd rough divide which was the most difficult. i hope to get Squall done in 2 weeks. I'm doing Lightning and Squall at the same time.



will your Lightning PSA be over zero suit samus?

Quote from: narutofan1 on December 09, 2012, 12:30:47 AMwill your Lightning PSA be over zero suit samus?
ZSS has a very very low filesize. It's the reason why she barely has any at all.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I have no idea who Lightning will be over right now. Maybe Jigglypuff? No Idea yet though.

Squall is over Falco definitely.

Regular Samus..? And how far is Lightning into develpoment??
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I don't think Regular Samus will work too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Samus is just as bad as ZSS :/

I'm down for Squall over Falco though.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


That too...

We got Iron Man to work over Samus... Keep that slot open >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Squall over Falco??? Sweeeeet!!!

You find any interesting costumes for Lightning yet ?

December 09, 2012, 05:34:59 AM #568 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:51:09 AM by Chaos_Knight
chaos_knight9000artlessnobody link=topic=49884.msg1070632#msg1070632 date=1355030680]
Squall over Falco??? Sweeeeet!!!

You find any interesting costumes for Lightning yet ?
[/quote]
Quote from: jrush64 on October 21, 2012, 08:23:04 PM
I found very good Lightning models so I'm going to be working on her again. Check these models out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Btw Jrush, I just remembered a problem with Lightning's hair. I need to resend you her soon.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 09, 2012, 01:29:47 AM
Samus is just as bad as ZSS :/

I'm down for Squall over Falco though.



I guess I'm fine with Squall over Falco. Too bad, I'll miss Scizor....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929