My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

my brothers right. (jordanice42)
those of u who think that ven is roxas who lost his memories, YOUR WRONG.
Ventus was born before Roxas, Sora, etc. They are totally different characters.
and ChosenOne, your COMPLETELY WRONG. Sora is the somebody (the REAL human) and Roxas is the nobody (although Roxas develops a heart later on). (Did u even play ANY kingdom hearts games?)
I've played every Kingdom Hearts game, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

And right about................................................ here....

Is where it starts getting a bit too conflicted.

---

So I've spoken to JRush and he's gonna help me with Spider-Man 2.0

He's also gonna help me with Sora 2.0 along with Anonymous who without his initial Sora PSA and help, my Sora wouldn't have been possible.

For now... I'd just like to see some more Lightning animations. Cause those gifs before were so cool... they made me like Lightning more. And I really didn't like that particular FF game... it was terribly boring. Beautiful... but boring. :/

As far as Xemnas goes...

Anyone got any move ideas specifically? Personally I was just gonna come up with a bunch of movement type stuff... I mean the guy is wielding 2 lightsabers... all he really has to do is swing his arms around a bit.

I just wish he had a sword glow... His attacks would look SOOOOO much more Badass
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lol, Kingdom Hearts like a difficult math problem.

Anyway, Xemnas should be exactly like he is in the game. Fast with lots of combos.

I'll try and get Lightning to work over Rob if I can. Maybe Jigglypuff is possible.

Hm...

Really wish there was a way to get him to have a sword trail without having him over Marth or Ike or Link or ToonLink :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I don't why......but I can see Darth Vader as an alt for Xemnas psa. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 13, 2012, 03:17:35 PM #665 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:35:24 PM by tigertenaka
I'm sure you'll be getting a majority of his moves from KH 2, but I think some Xemnas's basic attacks like his tilts and some aerials can be taken from 358/2 Days:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Xemnas different attack combos

You can also see how Xemnas normally moves, he just floats everywhere.

That video... is crazy helpful...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That was the kind of video I was looking for, good job  :happy:
But yeah, that's Xemnas in a nutshell... A lot of spin with lightsabers. And floats.

All I did was find the video on YT in about five minutes, but I'm glad it'll help.

i guess we can finally start Xemnas. I just need to rig his sabres to pop out like that.

For his final smash, I was thinking he'll summon a lots of those blades and they all charge at you. Kind of like in the Kingdom Hearts 2 fight.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 13, 2012, 10:49:00 PMFor his final smash, I was thinking he'll summon a lots of those blades and they all charge at you. Kind of like in the Kingdom Hearts 2 fight.
That's a good idea. But there has to be some way it can be dodgeable. Otherwise, block until you drop. x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I guess it could be dodgeable. A little time manipulation to slow down the time and for Xemnas to teleport out of the way as he summons the blades.

Then if you're in the middle, you're done for.

December 13, 2012, 11:17:17 PM #672 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 11:21:21 PM by XChosenOne1
 
Quote from: jonasyoon on December 13, 2012, 05:12:34 AM
ChosenOne, your COMPLETELY WRONG. Sora is the somebody (the REAL human) and Roxas is the nobody (although Roxas develops a heart later on). (Did u even play ANY kingdom hearts games?)
I've played every Kingdom Hearts game, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Ik Sora is the real person, and Roxas is the nobody, and yes i've played most of the KH games, i just really have a hard time remembering what happened in each of them (well i haven't played BBS or Re:Coded so i barely know anything from them :P), i think i've kinda got everything backwards  :>.>palm: , basically everything i said went kinda of backwards :-\

Post Merge: December 13, 2012, 11:18:22 PM

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 13, 2012, 01:45:33 AM
So... Sora is the nobody? And Roxas is the real one?

What?
no no no, it's the other way around




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I'm good on the Sora/Roxas Ventus/Vanitus thing now... we're on Xemnas now xD

Anywhoo... just waiting on JRush to finish the model.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm actually done with the model. Finished like 2 weeks ago. I can rig the cloaks easily now. I'll send it to you so we can start.

Lightning will be done by next week as I'm Psa'ing her specials now.