My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 10, 2012, 08:10:20 PM #615 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:31:08 PM by Aelia
ok i will search

Post Merge: December 10, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

Here Are Already 2 Videos That You Maybe Can Use:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Aqua's Finishers - [Read Description]

KH Birth By Sleep : Aqua's All Styles & Some Commands [HD]

Quote from: jrush64 on December 10, 2012, 07:02:45 AM
@Xchosen, you can use BB to insert the sfx. I used BB to PSA him.
idk how to do it in BB :(

i tried to do the same for riku but he had the same prob. as Roxas :P

But i can still release the SFX for Roxas, he just won't have the FS Voice :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I already have those vids but thanks.

@xchosen, you can release the sfx pack. When I port Roxas, I'll send it to you insert the final smash voice.

Anyway, These are some of the lightning animations I've done. I've finished her A attacks already, can you imagine?

She's going to have paradigm shift where she switches between commando, ravager and maybe medic.

She's going to be able to switch from let's say attack s3s to attack 14 and so on. SHe'll be able to interrupt attacks and switch to another attack immediately.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also watch the way the gun switches back to the sword.

December 10, 2012, 10:21:28 PM #618 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:24:11 PM by Chaos_Knight
I want a gunblade like Lightning's now... ;-; And the yellow parts on Lightning's armor look.......too bright.....they should goldenish or at least darker.

Also are you sticking to her orignal model? I would prefer her Dissidia model, but this one is ok.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 10, 2012, 10:04:39 PM

She's going to have paradigm shift where she switches between commando, ravager and maybe medic.

She's going to be able to switch from let's say attack s3s to attack 14 and so on. SHe'll be able to interrupt attacks and switch to another attack immediately.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also watch the way the gun switches back to the sword.

That would be really cool to have her Paradigm shifts.... but what on Earth would be in her Medic x) all she could do is restore a tiny bit of health that wouldn't be much of a moveset XD
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I haven't really thought much about the medic role yet. It will probably be useless anyway.

Chaosknight, I'm using only her ff13 models. I dont like the dissidia models at all. This model needs to be retextured though but that'll be later.

I think you should remove Medic since all it does is.........heal.....

Also  there was a dead thread about a Lightning PSA. Maybe you should take some ideas from it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10384.0

Don't post in it since it's pretty much dead. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 10, 2012, 10:04:39 PM
@xchosen, you can release the sfx pack. When I port Roxas, I'll send it to you insert the final smash voice.
Alright, i might also add extra SFX to one or all of the A smashes, but for now if anyone wants the Temp. Soundpack just PM me




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I started making Roxas over Diddy Kong and I got all the specials working. But After adding the GFX, Roxas can't jump anymore. Maybe I've passed the pac file limit.

As for Lightning, I've actually finished animating her ground moves. She's ready to start PSA'ing which is good news.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to put her over Peach as she doesn't need a down special. I was also thinking Pikachu, but I don't know if he has porting issues.

I'm going to start a Vanitas moveset with bleachmagic. We do need more villians on the vault and we got Xemnas and Vanitas now coming.





Hmmm....

First pic looks like Razor Gale.

and second and third pics looks like Zantetsuken, but in the third pic, the blades are supposed to point the opposite direction.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

There are 3 Zanten-whatever it's called blades. So I just hid the wrong one.

The first pic is flourish of steel, the second is her ex-move from dissidia. That's her up-B and her  recovery. Razor Gale is Neutral special and I want to make it chargable.

Do you have any idea how Ravager should work? Because I wanted it just change her normal attacks not her specials.

For Ravager, I'm thinking Thundaga should Up-Smash with lightning bolts surround her. Side Air could be Thunder. That's all I could think of.

For that 3rd pic, the blades should be able to look like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 12, 2012, 08:07:13 PM
I started making Roxas over Diddy Kong and I got all the specials working. But After adding the GFX, Roxas can't jump anymore. Maybe I've passed the pac file limit.
Is it rel port?, cause if it is you need a code for the jump to work




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

December 12, 2012, 09:42:14 PM #628 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:44:48 PM by tigertenaka
Ironically, I'm already using a rel port for Roxas over Diddy. As far as I can tell, it works flawlessly with the right codes.