My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well if you wanna work on Xemnas then work on Xemnas... I work on multiple projects all the time...

I'm working on 3 right now... and those are just the ones I'm doing alone. If you count the ones I'm working with a team on it totals up to about 8 not including Xemnas or the misc animations I do here and there for people.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 14, 2012, 07:20:55 PM #691 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:30:12 PM by Aelia
Yeah, XEMNAS Now I'm Happy XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Best. Xemnas. Picture. EVER! Anyway, I'm looking forward to Xemnas too, it's about time we got some KH villains into the game.

Quote from: Aelia on December 14, 2012, 07:20:55 PM
Yeah, MANSEX Now I'm Happy XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i just have to say your Roxas PSA is so awesome!!!!!
and all the models are ecxelent
Need a beta tester?

So lightning and Squall is almost a good go ?



One problem with the download, the folder with the icons and portraits, doesn't have names...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 15, 2012, 08:49:16 PM
One problem with the download, the folder with the icons and portraits, doesn't have names...
Do you mean Roxas? ^-^

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 15, 2012, 09:32:44 PM
Do you mean Roxas? ^-^

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


K thanks they weren't in the download...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 15, 2012, 10:55:11 PM
K thanks they weren't in the download...
yeah i should've sent them to Jrush when i had the chance :P




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

@Superlucario, yeah I forgot to put it in.
@xchosen, thanks for the pics.

Anyway, so Lightning is 90% complete. All her specials are working over Marth and Pikachu. I'm having a little float issue with Pikachu though.

These are some of her moves.

Her Sidesmash, Flourish of Steel



Her Attack11-15



These is a costume I'm going to give her.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I want to vertex Miranada's DLC armor for her as one of her costumes. In total there will probably be like 7 costumes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you have any other costume ideas, lemme know.

I should be done with her by Wednesday or earlier which is good.  :)

December 16, 2012, 12:01:40 AM #703 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:28:01 AM by Chaos_Knight
Here's a couple of ideas for Alts.

Does this look familar to you? I could send you this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also I was thinking Lightning's DLC outfit from Dissidia or perhaps Aya Brea herself.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Another alt would be her sister, Serah. That one just came from the top of my head.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I didnt really want to put any dissidia costumes as there low poly. But If i find it, I'll rig it no problem.