My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Im doing Lightning's throws now. Then I'm done with her PSA. I have like 9 costumes for Lightning already. lol.


Lightning PSA is almost done :happy:
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Indeed it is. JRush be on that 'lightning' fast hacking

:af:

>_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Sorry if u said already, but who is lightning over?

Quote from: KKAZMA on December 19, 2012, 03:08:42 AM
Sorry if u said already, but who is lightning over?

Marth, if I am correct
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 19, 2012, 03:20:51 AM
Marth, if I am correct
and Lucas and Pikachu.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 19, 2012, 03:43:18 AM
and Lucas and Pikachu.

Over Lucas and Pikachu with or without a .rel? And if he's gonna have it over should I keep Marth open for a future PSA he makes?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 19, 2012, 05:06:04 AM
Over Lucas and Pikachu with or without a .rel? And if he's gonna have it over should I keep Marth open for a future PSA he makes?

Without I believe. Basically he rigged the models over their bonesets... and renamed the bones to be what they are supposed to be.

I'm pretty sure thats how it works. I think thats how Carnage did Ridley too...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@superlucario, Just like Kagemaru said. I replaced Pikachu's model file with Lightning's and wiped the all the attacks  from the .pac file so there's nothing of Pikachu remaining.

I have all her moves working over Pikachu and there doesn't seem to be any freezes yet.

@Sanada, i'll post the costumes tonight. They are only for the PSA as she uses a custom boneset like you said. Her body type is really different from Marths.

Are they similar enough to work with his misc animations?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah, because I ported the animations so they look good.

was the porting easy to do?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Animaine, Yeh very easy to do. There's a way to port all animations to a new model. But sometimes it won't look great. Sometimes it does.

Flame Surge and The wings thingy attacks are done. :D

working on the ice one... Freeze raid I think it is.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Kagemaru, cool. Things are getting done.

Courtesy of Kagemaru, this is Ven's final rig. His glider is there but isn't shown.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm almost done with Terra's base animations.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I rigged Ichigo's models. It works in game which s great, i'm going to start on him soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, 2 hollow mask textures including the ability for the mask to break after certain damage. The mask can be activated at any time when in Bankai form which is his normal form.

Then hollow mode is a final smash after getting 200% damage. I want it to be just one giant cero that kills everyone then ichigo is stunned after the move.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then his normal final smash is Final Getsuga Tensho which can stay on by holding the B button. he grows stronger and gains new moves but after final smash is over, his attack strength reduces to normal but he still has the same new moves.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then the final smash for Final Getsuga Tenshou is Mugetsu. Just a giant move.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hope everything is doable though. It seems doable but we'll see.

Now for Lightning, I'm almost done animating her throws. She's very close to completion. These are the costumes she'll have.

- Normal Lightning
-Midnight Cloak Lightning
-Miranda's Mass Effect 2 downloadable costume.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm using a low poly head and some of the costumes will have her Dissidia weapons to reduce polygons though.

I'm also going to update my OP to show all the psa's im going to make before i stop hacking. Hopefully i'll be done by next year because i'll probably be bored of Brawl hacking.