My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thats alot of models to rigg
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah I know. But I have a very quick way of rigging models so it shouldn't be a problem. I hate rigging though. The models don't have robes which is great.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 20, 2012, 11:10:22 PM

Now for Lightning, I'm almost done animating her throws. She's very close to completion. These are the costumes she'll have.

- Normal Lightning
-Midnight Cloak Lightning
-Miranda's Mass Effect 2 downloadable costume.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those outfits make Lightning even more sexy. :srs: So much to choose from...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 20, 2012, 11:17:01 PM
Yeah I know. But I have a very quick way of rigging models so it shouldn't be a problem. I hate rigging though. The models don't have robes which is great.
so you hate rigging? well less changes of the otherm ridley being finished since that would require some big ass rigg :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage, don't worry. Ridley will get done no problem.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 20, 2012, 11:45:27 PM
@Carnage, don't worry. Ridley will get done no problem.
dkn charizard is preety tricky unless you do bone edits like snoopy did for ridley and still keep him one slot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm sending you the Ventus stuff now... I'm at work so I'm not streaming anymore. The last one I worked on ended up being like... 150 frames... which I'm sure you'll be using some frame speed modifiers on.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Weren't you working on Dante with Kage? Or is it all gone to Kage's work now?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

We're gonna work on it when J is finished with the model.

We're gonna split the work load for Dante up. J is also gonna do Nero and I'll help with Virgil too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So after Lightning who is closest to release, Leon? (Squall)
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

With Lightning, is she going to have Pikachu's sounds?

December 21, 2012, 06:24:47 AM #761 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:29:41 AM by Kagemaru
well I'm pretty sure J will delete her voice clips and stuff...

until someone makes a lightning sound thing..

Edit: Also, I've finished the 4 animations JRush asked me for:

Some spinning fire move...
Freeze Raid (@J: I animated the throwN bone for you but I think you forgot to rig an extra keyblade to the model)

and some Spinning move where he goes in circles... as well as one of his basic attacks when in wings or light (or w/e its called) mode. All his moves look cool... I just don't know what to call them xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'll do delete all Pikachu's voice clips. After Lightning, it might be the BBS characters.

Dante I haven't rigged the new model yet. I'll try and do it soon.

Yeah considering how fast they are all getting done... the BBS characters would be nice.

We should probably focus on Xemnas at some point too. I just know that I'm no longer doing Megaman cause Ventus is taking his spot permanently xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Xemnas is rigged, I'll send him to you. I just dont have a clear picture in my mind of what he should be yet.

The BBS guys will be done quick as they're making great progress.