My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice... I'm gonna try and finish up Hulk and Chun-Li so that I can commit all my focus to Xemnas lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 21, 2012, 06:30:10 AMI'll do delete all Pikachu's voice clips.
You might wanna include a version with voice in case anyone wants to do a SFX hack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ok. See i have no inspiration to work on Squall now. I've thought of some new moves for him but I just dont want to work on him yet. When I'm ready to work on him again, I'll let you know.

Thanks Jrush for the Feedback that's all I wanted.

The BBS characters will go by faster since I've taken on Ventus as my project to animate him. that way J can animate Aqua and Terra and I'll have Ventus done so that all 3 can be released sooner.

@HeartlessNobody: Asking for progress occasionally is ok. But when you get to doing things like "Can you please do _____" is where a line is crossed. Double check your posts to make sure you're not being pushy or even slightly pushy.

Anyway... I plan to have all 4 of Ventus' command style animations done by Sunday :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Just like Kagemaru said. The thing is that when you have a clear guide, videos and moveset of what you want to do. The animations will be done waay quicker.

That's why Lightning is 90% complete. I finished her animations in 5 days because I knew what I wanted to do.

I've used all of Squall's attacks from Dissidia, I still need a couple more and I cant come up with anything yet.

Squall will be done and he'll be good when I'm done. I don't want to release half-assed PSA, especially for someone like Squall.

December 22, 2012, 01:26:09 AM #771 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:19:24 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: jrush64 on December 21, 2012, 08:46:21 PM
Ok. See i have no inspiration to work on Squall now. I've thought of some new moves for him but I just dont want to work on him yet. When I'm ready to work on him again, I'll let you know.

All Dissdia moves? Keep in mind that in Brawl total there are technically 24 moves. When I say regular I mean A or 2 button, special meaning B or 1 button. Regular attack, (can be three hits but I count as 1 move), 3 tilts, 3 charged regular attacks, 4 special attacks on ground, 5 aerial regular attacks, 3 aerial special attacks, and 5 grabs (1 being regular hitting (pressing a many times), and the 4 throws).

The special attacks could be the same midair and on ground, so that could technically be 21 moves. I have a moveset in my head so if you have trouble thinking of one I could PM you mine :D
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I'm glad to see the BBS cast is coming along so well. One question though, and sorry if it's been answered already, but who are they going to be over?

Ventus is over Ness and Link
Aqua is over Marth and Zelda
Terra is over Ike and ?? Dont know who yet.

superlucario, pm me your moveset

Put Terra... over ...

Wario? Doesn't Terra transform into Xemnas or something? Why don't we do that?

Or better yet, lets put Xemnas over Wario so that we can have the black/white outfit Xemnas be over WarioMan or however that would work...

Terra... hm... DDD?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Terra doesnt have any transformation. I figured we'll use model changers for Xemnas coat. And Actually, Dante is over Wario. So I was thinking Devil Trigger for transformation.

Ok, Dante over Wario is good with me too.

Uh... Runnin out of useless people here...

Have you started PSAing him yet? You could make him over GW and just psa it to be all special offensive collisions?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It's a shame we can't just add new character slots instead of replacing ones that are already there.

I guess G&W is still free. So i'll try and put him over G&W then. He won't have any complex coding anyway.

Gonna be doing some of Ventus' command styles tonight since I've got some nice gifs of the attacks.

links in my thread.

I forget J, why don't you stream your animations?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.