My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 28, 2012, 08:08:35 AM
D:

I requested a video to be made of a player vs player of Sora and Roxas

No one has done it yet :oshi:

I COULD do one..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

jrush marth freezes because you probably corrupted his pac like you did on roxas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 28, 2012, 11:09:37 PM
I COULD do one..

do eeeeet?

paweeeese?

:af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well the marth port is back on as I fixed the gfx issues. But the model changers issues are still there though.

@Carnage, I didn't corrupt the file as it's a brand new pac file I downloaded from the mediafire folder.

Anyway, all thats left for her are a handful of animations. Taunts, Wins, Entries and Cure.

@Chaos_knight, 2 of the costumes have disappearing materials.

J, do you want me to send you Ventus? Or maybe I should wait until after Lightning is released.

I personally am rather excited for her because I've been SEARCHING for someone to go over Pikachu.

I was actually planning Umbreon, but this is better :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I guess you could send me Ventus if you feel like it. There' still his final smash wingblade left though. But i need to update the model for it and I cant do that yet.

Well if you need to update the model then I'll wait. Cause I really don't know what to do with Ven's moveset.

I'll use this time to finish up some of my hacks. Hulk specifically
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*looks at OP*

NEKU PSA!?

I cant wait!

*leaves*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kakka Carrot Cake on December 29, 2012, 02:19:10 PM
*looks at OP*

NEKU PSA!?

I cant wait!

*leaves*
Well good thing GBC will be releasing his revamped model very soon. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wait is Jrush gonna rip the model of neku from khDDD?
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: Inu Kazane on December 29, 2012, 04:44:50 PM
Wait is Jrush gonna rip the model of neku from khDDD?
No no. It's not even possible to rip from 3DS games yet. He's using GBC's custom model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Well I havent worked on Neku in weeks. I dont even remember what moves I had planned for him... I guess i'll wait for the new model.

But he was going to have pin changes though, in fact I was going to program a small bar on him that highlights pin changes.

Anyways, Ligthning is getting closer to release. I've programmed Ravager and Medic. Ravager casts random spells and is activated by the down taunt. It replaces her neutral special which was razor gale. Medic is activated by up taunt and replaces her neutral special.


Fira


Ruinga. I'm still working on effects for Ruinga but that's what i want it to look like. Her effects still need some polish but I'm getting there.

Before I release her, I need to work on her models. Edit the textures and all that.

Shouldn't be Ruinga be white? And still having transparency issues I see.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I guess it's white and black. Just saw it on a video. will change accordingly.

I know about the transpareny, which is why Im going to work on the models.