My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nt sure that is possible.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 28, 2013, 09:09:16 PM #1081 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:30:15 PM by jrush64
Yeah like Kage said, I don't think that's possible.

Here are 2 screens.




Aqua works over Jigglypuff and Terra works over Ike and Bowser. I got him working over Bowser already.

I'm coding the OHC that they'll use for the command styles. It wont work like how Buu's works. It'll work differently and will have a counter so that the subaction can change to their finish attacks for each command style.

On another note, I noticed Lucario and Captain Falcon have high file size. Nero whose file size was given me problems can go over one of them.

I already got Nero working over Lucario anyway.

If Nero can work on falcon I would totally download him

Wouldn't it work like the metal cap?  The Super Mario Bros. Z Mario has that ability as a taunt.

To my knowledge that is simply them activating the metal mode over Mario. Meaning the metal the game has coding for... Not actually psaing it to make him heavier or receive less knockback.

I could be wrong though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Looks great but yummy.. why are they so small?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I don't think they look small. I'll look into it.

I think they just look small because of Terra's animation next to the Lip's Stick. It makes it look like Terra's only as big as the Lip's Stick.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 29, 2013, 08:34:22 AM
I don't think they look small. I'll look into it.

Ya J I dont think it's a problem I just noticed his size standing next to the lipstick
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

In game testing, Aqua and Lightning are the same size. Terra's slightly taller than both. Ven is smaller than both. He's the same height as Roxas.

Yeah... Looking at that lips stick terra is a tad small. May wanna size him up a bit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

not really at least to me terra seems pretty normal size about ike

January 31, 2013, 10:02:17 PM #1092 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:05:02 PM by jrush64
I made Terra a lil bit taller, Ven a little bit shorter. Ven is now also almost complete too. Animated a whole bunch of stuff for him yesterday.

Having some small PSA issues with Aqua, Jigglypuff and variables.

Also I started Vanitas too. Got him working fine over Ice-Climbers.

Post Merge: January 31, 2013, 11:05:01 PM

Here's Ven in game.



And this is Final model. Wingblade for Final smash. rigged to his bust bones to they can move around.



I dont know if it should just be one move or if he should be able to move around with it.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 31, 2013, 10:02:17 PM
I made Terra a lil bit taller, Ven a little bit shorter. Ven is now also almost complete too. Animated a whole bunch of stuff for him yesterday.

Having some small PSA issues with Aqua, Jigglypuff and variables.

Also I started Vanitas too. Got him working fine over Ice-Climbers.

Post Merge: January 31, 2013, 11:05:01 PM

Here's Ven in game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I dont know if it should just be one move or if he should be able to move around with it.

Wait hold up J, Vanitas? Do you mean Ventus, cuz I never heard anything about you working on Vanitas...
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

lol Ventus stole those Excaliburs from Gilgamesh and repainted them. No wonder he got Excalipoor instead...

Quote from: Superlucario603 on February 01, 2013, 12:30:33 AMWait hold up J, Vanitas? Do you mean Ventus, cuz I never heard anything about you working on Vanitas...
Who cares? :srs:

He's making him anyway. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509