Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 546142 times)
kalebninja
Mega Kitten

NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!

• Awards Good Citizen Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1215 on: June 02, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »

JRush should be back by now, it's June now.

well. im back... to scold you again.... pow pow

Wink nah

you still complaining to jrush tho.. really?

whateve he seems to have gotten work done at least even though only juri was released but i guess this stuff takes time and its good to know he's still goin at it can't wait tilll his other stuff is finished havent played brawl in months

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1216 on: June 06, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »

@narutofan1, Dude because I said i'll be back in June doesn't mean I'll be back on the 1st on June like chaosknight said.

I still have exams and won't be done till the 14th. I'll start working on them again when I have time. That doesn't even mean I'll release them in June. I'll release them when I complete them.

As for Luffy, the one Kage and I are working isn't V1. It's just a Luffy moveset with a better rig and as up to date as possible. Think, One Piece Pirate Warrior's 2. We want him to be as current as Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1217 on: June 09, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »

Indeed.

When j is done with school, we'll get back to it. I'm busy with life stuff but I'll make time soon.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1218 on: June 10, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »

@narutofan1, Dude because I said i'll be back in June doesn't mean I'll be back on the 1st on June like chaosknight said.

I still have exams and won't be done till the 14th. I'll start working on them again when I have time. That doesn't even mean I'll release them in June. I'll release them when I complete them.

As for Luffy, the one Kage and I are working isn't V1. It's just a Luffy moveset with a better rig and as up to date as possible. Think, One Piece Pirate Warrior's 2. We want him to be as current as Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke.

Will Aqua PSA have water spells or attacks?

and what will Terra have?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1219 on: June 10, 2013, 10:54:43 PM »

I thought the movesets were posted...

Also... I haven't played KHBBS but I'm 100% sure J is basing her moveset off of her moveset from KHBBS.

So... you could probably just go look up videos of her moves and attacks in that game to see if she has any water based attacks. If she does, then J probably is going to have that in the moveset.

Same logic for Terra. Things he's got in KHBBS will probably be what he has in this brawl moveset. You could probably learn a lot by reading back several pages since he's said what the characters are going to have numerous times.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1220 on: June 11, 2013, 09:12:00 AM »

I don't really write movesets as I just make it up as I go. I guess I should probably write some movesets down.

Aqua, Terra will have 4 switchable spells. I'm pretty sure I posted this somewhere in the previous pages but as usual you don't bother reading previous pages.

They'll use the spells to switch command styles.

Aqua: Aero, Blizzaga, Firaga-Multi-Firaga and Thundaga
    Terra: Quake, Blizzaga, Firaga, Dark-Firaga and Thundaga

Aqua command styles: Firestorm, DiamondDust, Thunderbolt, SpellWeaver (Unique to her)
    Terra command styles:Firestorm, DiamondDust, Thunderbolt, Rock Breaker and Fatal Mode (Both unique to him)

One freaking exam left. Funny thing I finish before everyone in my class as I did my 1 optional module earlier than everyone else.  Grin
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:13:48 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1221 on: June 11, 2013, 10:43:11 AM »

KH hype!

I saw the teaser for KH3 and it's gonna be sexy.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1222 on: June 11, 2013, 05:13:13 PM »

@Kagemaru, KH3 does look good. But it's the wait that I'm not looking forward too...... It's been 8 years since KH2 after all.

I'll definitely be getting a PS4 like the day it comes out. Definitely looking forward to it. The new Smash didn't really do much for me... Don't really care about Mega man. But the Wii Fit woman looks absolutely hi-la-ri-ous.

So I tried to write a moveset but I can't seem to do it. I try to incorporate everything I possibly can, so if it's doable in Brawl then I'll add it.

Anyway, I'm adding some new movesets. Probably be the last ones I do before I retire.

Ghirahim (with Kienemaru)
    Itachi Uchiha (Susano)
    Rukia Kuchiki

Then I'll like to take a request from anyone for any moveset.

Post Merge: June 11, 2013, 05:18:08 PM
    Also I wanted to show of a CSS screen Im working on.

I still have a way to go, but I want to change everything about the CSS screen.
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:18:09 PM by jrush64 » Logged

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1223 on: June 11, 2013, 05:19:42 PM »

Hello there Jrush and welcome back.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1224 on: June 12, 2013, 07:43:55 AM »

Well when you get back in full stride, let me know. I'll MAKE time for Brawl hacking/animating so that we can finish up our projects. Just shoot me a pm or hit me up on skype.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1225 on: June 14, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »

So exams are done. But I'll be partying tonight so I won't work on anything today. It will probably take a couple of days to get back in the swing of things.

@Kage, We'll talk on Skype tomorrow so we can get things started again.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1226 on: June 14, 2013, 06:53:25 PM »

Been a while from me too huh? Aced all my finals somehow. Hopefully Yuna might still have hope. Anyway, its just about confirmed we will be seeing KH3 in 2015. And good luck with every this as always J

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1227 on: June 15, 2013, 03:58:55 AM »

Yeah I dont think they'll release it in 2015. They need to release Final Fantasy XV first and seeing as that's been in development for some time, I'm not holding my breath for KH3 releasing in 2015.

There might be hope for Yuna, We;ll see about her.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1228 on: June 16, 2013, 03:17:22 AM »

Actually the head of the KH team stated they for sure will be releasing one game per year until kh comes out a while back. However he said no promises until the release of the following: FFXV, Final fantasy versus xiii, and lightning returns. Lightning returns is confirmed for next February, and bow since ffxv and versus xiii are one game, I believe 2014's kh is gonna either be DDD final mix or BBS volume 2. Either way, kh3 is pretty much locked in at 2015.

And yeah we need to touch bases about that. Shoot me a pm or something and we should figure something out for her

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1229 on: June 16, 2013, 07:28:12 AM »

Actually the head of the KH team stated they for sure will be releasing one game per year until kh comes out a while back. However he said no promises until the release of the following: FFXV, Final fantasy versus xiii, and lightning returns. Lightning returns is confirmed for next February, and bow since ffxv and versus xiii are one game, I believe 2014's kh is gonna either be DDD final mix or BBS volume 2. Either way, kh3 is pretty much locked in at 2015.

And yeah we need to touch bases about that. Shoot me a pm or something and we should figure something out for her
    Sources or it didn't happen.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: