My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: narutofan1 on June 02, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
JRush should be back by now, it's June now.


well. im back... to scold you again.... pow pow

;) nah

you still complaining to jrush tho.. really?

whateve he seems to have gotten work done at least even though only juri was released but i guess this stuff takes time and its good to know he's still goin at it can't wait tilll his other stuff is finished havent played brawl in months

@narutofan1, Dude because I said i'll be back in June doesn't mean I'll be back on the 1st on June like chaosknight said.

I still have exams and won't be done till the 14th. I'll start working on them again when I have time. That doesn't even mean I'll release them in June. I'll release them when I complete them.

As for Luffy, the one Kage and I are working isn't V1. It's just a Luffy moveset with a better rig and as up to date as possible. Think, One Piece Pirate Warrior's 2. We want him to be as current as Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke.


Indeed.

When j is done with school, we'll get back to it. I'm busy with life stuff but I'll make time soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on June 06, 2013, 07:04:08 PM
@narutofan1, Dude because I said i'll be back in June doesn't mean I'll be back on the 1st on June like chaosknight said.

I still have exams and won't be done till the 14th. I'll start working on them again when I have time. That doesn't even mean I'll release them in June. I'll release them when I complete them.

As for Luffy, the one Kage and I are working isn't V1. It's just a Luffy moveset with a better rig and as up to date as possible. Think, One Piece Pirate Warrior's 2. We want him to be as current as Ichigo, Naruto and Sasuke.







Will Aqua PSA have water spells or attacks?

and what will Terra have?

I thought the movesets were posted...

Also... I haven't played KHBBS but I'm 100% sure J is basing her moveset off of her moveset from KHBBS.

So... you could probably just go look up videos of her moves and attacks in that game to see if she has any water based attacks. If she does, then J probably is going to have that in the moveset.

Same logic for Terra. Things he's got in KHBBS will probably be what he has in this brawl moveset. You could probably learn a lot by reading back several pages since he's said what the characters are going to have numerous times.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 11, 2013, 03:12:00 PM #1220 Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 03:13:48 PM by jrush64
I don't really write movesets as I just make it up as I go. I guess I should probably write some movesets down.

Aqua, Terra will have 4 switchable spells. I'm pretty sure I posted this somewhere in the previous pages but as usual you don't bother reading previous pages.

They'll use the spells to switch command styles.

Aqua: Aero, Blizzaga, Firaga-Multi-Firaga and Thundaga
Terra: Quake, Blizzaga, Firaga, Dark-Firaga and Thundaga

Aqua command styles: Firestorm, DiamondDust, Thunderbolt, SpellWeaver (Unique to her)
Terra command styles:Firestorm, DiamondDust, Thunderbolt, Rock Breaker and Fatal Mode (Both unique to him)

One freaking exam left. Funny thing I finish before everyone in my class as I did my 1 optional module earlier than everyone else.  ;D

KH hype!

I saw the teaser for KH3 and it's gonna be sexy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 11, 2013, 11:13:13 PM #1222 Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:18:09 PM by jrush64
@Kagemaru, KH3 does look good. But it's the wait that I'm not looking forward too...... It's been 8 years since KH2 after all.

I'll definitely be getting a PS4 like the day it comes out. Definitely looking forward to it. The new Smash didn't really do much for me... Don't really care about Mega man. But the Wii Fit woman looks absolutely hi-la-ri-ous.

So I tried to write a moveset but I can't seem to do it. I try to incorporate everything I possibly can, so if it's doable in Brawl then I'll add it.

Anyway, I'm adding some new movesets. Probably be the last ones I do before I retire.

Ghirahim (with Kienemaru)
Itachi Uchiha (Susano)
Rukia Kuchiki

Then I'll like to take a request from anyone for any moveset.




Post Merge: June 11, 2013, 11:18:08 PM

Also I wanted to show of a CSS screen Im working on.



I still have a way to go, but I want to change everything about the CSS screen.

Hello there Jrush and welcome back.

Well when you get back in full stride, let me know. I'll MAKE time for Brawl hacking/animating so that we can finish up our projects. Just shoot me a pm or hit me up on skype.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So exams are done. But I'll be partying tonight so I won't work on anything today. It will probably take a couple of days to get back in the swing of things.

@Kage, We'll talk on Skype tomorrow so we can get things started again.

Been a while from me too huh? Aced all my finals somehow. Hopefully Yuna might still have hope. Anyway, its just about confirmed we will be seeing KH3 in 2015. And good luck with every this as always J
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Yeah I dont think they'll release it in 2015. They need to release Final Fantasy XV first and seeing as that's been in development for some time, I'm not holding my breath for KH3 releasing in 2015.

There might be hope for Yuna, We;ll see about her.

Actually the head of the KH team stated they for sure will be releasing one game per year until kh comes out a while back. However he said no promises until the release of the following: FFXV, Final fantasy versus xiii, and lightning returns. Lightning returns is confirmed for next February, and bow since ffxv and versus xiii are one game, I believe 2014's kh is gonna either be DDD final mix or BBS volume 2. Either way, kh3 is pretty much locked in at 2015.

And yeah we need to touch bases about that. Shoot me a pm or something and we should figure something out for her
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on June 16, 2013, 09:17:22 AM
Actually the head of the KH team stated they for sure will be releasing one game per year until kh comes out a while back. However he said no promises until the release of the following: FFXV, Final fantasy versus xiii, and lightning returns. Lightning returns is confirmed for next February, and bow since ffxv and versus xiii are one game, I believe 2014's kh is gonna either be DDD final mix or BBS volume 2. Either way, kh3 is pretty much locked in at 2015.

And yeah we need to touch bases about that. Shoot me a pm or something and we should figure something out for her
Sources or it didn't happen.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509