My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Damn guess you beat me to release :P Oh well
And why only English voice? In mine I like to mix them because some things sound better in Japanese and some sound better in English. In mine for example, I used the Japanese of Susanoo Sasukes Storm 3 Ultimate for "Drop Dead!" cause it sounds better. But things like "Take this!" Sound better in English.In my opinion atleast.
And hows that eye blood work? I couldn't think of a simple way to do it.Is it like a model changer or a GFX or something?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

So I'm going out in the next couple of minutes, I wont have time to finish their SFX tonight. I'll most definitely release them tomorrow.

Dang an here I was hopin to get to play him tonoght :(

I think its good that J's thread attracts newbies... I remember when he was a newbie and J asked me for help. And now he's a better hacker then I am. :D

Pay it forward :3

Anyway, glad to see naruto and sasuke are nearly complete. I'm tring to get back into hacking. Deciding on what I wanna do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 27, 2013, 02:36:22 AM #1639 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:38:23 AM by Antiro
lol i asked someone for help awhile back but never gotten a reply back lol

Post Merge: September 27, 2013, 02:38:23 AM

btw do u have any plans of making madara uchiha after wards

lol have a madara vs sasuke an naruto lol

Lol no...

I'm not a fan of Madara. I respect his complete brokenness... but nah I'm good. >_>;

I dunno about J though. I think after Naruto and Sasuke he's done with the Naruto hacks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Jrush... please tell me you squished down the sound files, by that I mean lower the frequency to 256kb.

Well at least I got something to look forward to tomorrow.

like Kagemaru said, i'm done with Naruto hacks after this. Not even a fan of Naruto to be honest.

Anyway, doing some last minute testings.

Today is my brithday and it's the release day for Naruto/Sasuke, thank you very much for this awesome birthday present Jrush! Keep it up
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Quote from: Luquatic on September 27, 2013, 09:39:28 AM
Today is my brithday and it's the release day for Naruto/Sasuke, thank you very much for this awesome birthday present Jrush! Keep it up
Haha! I guess this is what you can call an "Happy Birthday!", man!
But seriously, happy birthday!

Jrush, after Naruto's team, what do you think you're gonna do?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


So i'm about to release them. Just making videos for both of them now.


Haven't been on in a while since I stopped getting notifications for these threads, but all of the progress you've made on these characters look amazing. I can't wait to play as them when they're released.

Cool. Now I can compare your Sasuke to mine :P
And will there be a voicepack for Sasuke over metaknight? If not I may make one and then you could include it in the download if you want.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2