Gangnam Style Animation

Started by SmashClash, September 02, 2012, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should I make it over?(Humanoid Character)

Ganondorf
5 (6.7%)
Snake
32 (42.7%)
Ike
10 (13.3%)
Pokemon Trainer
6 (8%)
Samus
5 (6.7%)
Captain Falcon
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75


Yes. Do it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes.
Do it like the Michael Jackson one and port it over everyone. >:O

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 02, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
Yes.
Do it like the Michael Jackson one and port it over everyone. >:O
That's what I was thinking.
First person in the poll to reach 10, I'll do.

*No Charazard option*

I am disappoint

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 02, 2012, 01:49:22 AM
*No Charazard option*

I am disappoint
I thought about that and it sounds like he'd be funny doing it, but I just put up humanoid characters in the poll.


September 02, 2012, 02:02:53 AM #7 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:30:39 PM by SmashClash
When I animate for this I will make 4 different swagged animations in this vid:
@0:25/1:18 The Gangnam Style
@1:10 Cowboy Gangnam Style
@1:25 Silly Legs
@1:53 Elevator Guy

Totally agree with the person who said "over Snake" ;D It would be so hilarious.

Doo eet! ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 02, 2012, 02:04:40 AM
Totally agree with the person who said "over Snake" ;D It would be so hilarious.

Doo eet! ;D
Vote, vote, vote!

I want taunts of these. Like, now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Afterwords, tell Silent to recommend that on his Deadpool PSA on Snake. Then this will make win.

*looks at poll*
Since Snake is winning by a landslide and I want to animate him. Him it is.
Let the animating begin!
Here's a livestream:
https://join.me/752-271-099

This would work so perfectly with Deadpool haha =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I should've said this an hour ago but:
55 frames done on "The Gangnam Style" animation out of approximately 200.
I stopped for a bit.