Gangnam Style Animation

Started by SmashClash, September 02, 2012, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should I make it over?(Humanoid Character)

Ganondorf
5 (6.7%)
Snake
32 (42.7%)
Ike
10 (13.3%)
Pokemon Trainer
6 (8%)
Samus
5 (6.7%)
Captain Falcon
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

September 02, 2012, 07:44:40 PM #15 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:45:42 PM by Mariodk
where is mario bros in that poll?
they got 10 fingers/2 legs/2arms/1 head like a human
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 07:44:40 PM
where is mario bros in that poll?
they got 10 fingers/2 legs/2arms/1 head like a human
They are midgets.
The End.

A thousand times, YES!!!

And have you seen the Shining?
The PSYning

Quote from: SmashClash on September 02, 2012, 02:02:53 AM
When I animate for this I will make 4 different swagged animations in this vid:
@0:25/1:18 The Gangnam Style
@1:10 Cowboy Gangnam Style
@1:25 Silly Legs
@1:53 Elevator Guy
These can be actual moves!

The Gangnam style can be FastWalk
Cowboy Gangnam Style can be MiddleWalk
SillyLegs can be SlowWalk
Elevator Guy can be Win1

Oh my gawd. Snake doing gangam style would be amazing! Saying that I'm gonna try and make a brstm of that if there already isn't one.
Let's see you grit those teeth! ...No?
Well let's just go see a dentist.

I think Captain Falcon would be a little bit funnier unless.........

*has a revelation*

someone puts this on Deadpool!!! :happy:




Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 07:34:13 PM
ouch
Lack of motivation is all.
But if you want to know: I've done about 68 frames for Gangnam style(original) over Snake.

Something I made...

Think of this as something to motivate you... I think you can do better than what I made...

Quote from: SmashClash on September 02, 2012, 08:09:36 PMThey are midgets. The End.
The phuck? Really because they're short? They're still humans, if you don't I, or someone else will...actually I will put that in my SSB4 Luigi PSA, maybe put a WiiMote in their hands too. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@A Bloody Canadian Are You Gonna Upload That Gangnam style Animation On The Vault ?

October 14, 2012, 02:40:02 PM #28 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:37:49 AM by A Bloody Canadian
If more people want me to, I might... But I think SmashClash could make it better...

Post Merge: October 14, 2012, 05:52:14 PM

SSBB Hacks - Gangnam Style Animation (WIP)

Okay, I improved it a bit... it's at normal speed now...

Apparently I'm taking over this project... lol

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 14, 2012, 02:40:02 PM
If more people want me to, I might... But I think SmashClash could make it better...

Post Merge: October 14, 2012, 05:52:14 PM

Something I Made (Improved)

Okay, I improved it a bit... it's at normal speed now...

Apparently I'm taking over this project... lol

The man thing is he needs more of a skipping motion to his steps.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302