Gangnam Style Animation

Started by SmashClash, September 02, 2012, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should I make it over?(Humanoid Character)

Ganondorf
5 (6.7%)
Snake
32 (42.7%)
Ike
10 (13.3%)
Pokemon Trainer
6 (8%)
Samus
5 (6.7%)
Captain Falcon
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

October 14, 2012, 10:41:56 PM #30 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 10:52:34 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Unless SmashClash says something... I guess I'll keep working on it... I'm simply just doing this cause I'm bored, and due to the fact that there wasn't any word on it for about a month...

@A Bloody Canadian-
The animation you made is fine. The only thing not right is the legs' motion.
They are too vertical(I don't feel like describing in depth >.>)...I could fix it, but I'm watching different anime recently.
As of this post I'm watching Seitokai Yakuindomo

Then I guess I could PM you the animation then. I knew that the legs looked weird somehow...



October 15, 2012, 10:10:40 PM #35 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:15:37 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Oh wow... didn't expect that to happen... lol. In that case, I'll just PM it.


Hm... if you did the animation with just one character, then ported it to another character, it should still work... It would definitely need a translation fix, and some other small things...

But making it on one humanoid type character (Snake, Falcon, ZSS, Fox, Mario, etc.) would be a good start since almost every character share the same basic bones required:

Head
Neck
Bust
Waist
Hip
Left/Right Shoulder N
Left/Right Shoulder J
Left/Right Arm J
Left/Right Hand N
Fingers
Left/Right Leg J
Left/Right Leg N (I have a feeling this is wrong... but its supposed to be the knee bone)
Left/Right Foot N
Left/Right Toe

Thats just about all you need on any character for the rotations to be right...  after that some small fixes might be needed but it shouldn't be too hard to do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Although what's interesting to know is that some characters Waist Bones are called Body... Zero Suit Samus and Snake for Example.

onlyI think thoes are like... the only two... :srs:

I could be wrong but I don't think there are a lot of characters like that. And even then... its a small problem.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

True, true. Just throwing that out there... lol

OMG LOL this is gonna be epic. wish there was a falco one though :'(

He should be porting it over all characters... I'm not sure if he's even done with the Snake one...

Snake's bone structure is a little weird compared to other human characters.  He doesn't have a BustN bone, but a BodyN bone instead for some reason.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 26, 2012, 12:45:40 PM
Snake's bone structure is a little weird compared to other human characters.  He doesn't have a BustN bone, but a BodyN bone instead for some reason.

isnt the bodyN bone a replacement for the waist one, and not the bust?
nyway, that's a easy fix, just rename it... since it serves the same purpose