Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SSBB "Natural Selection"  (Read 1550 times)
SwingSet
Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 07, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »

*If this is the wrong place to post this please tell me and I will move it right away*

I invented this mode a long time ago. I just never though of sharing it with everyone. Anyways the mode is called Natural Selection. Some of you may know the term. It's basically like "War". One of the reasons why I named it "Natural Selection" is because you have to play it in stamina mode. This is how you play:

- It must be in Stamina mode. (as I said before)
    - You CANNOT hit. This includes: Punching/Kicking/Grabbing.
    - You can ONLY use.

You can also use food if you want.
    - Shields are allowed

This mode is meant to be played in big/Mainly custom stages.

Create your own custom stages as well. I recommend using the Stage Studio for the computer. Feel free to upload them here and I will add them to the OP. Here's one I made. Note I'm using an STGEDIT.

Yeah... try to make better stages than me Tongue

How to use Custom stages for Riivolution:

It's gonna be a bit of a hassle if you use Riivolution. If you don't have stages existing on your SD card make a folder called "st" in Private>Wii>App>RS()E. Once you make a stage put it in the "st" folder. Then run vBrawl (Brawl without hacks) and go to the stage builder. Then move your stage from you're SD Card to your wii. Now you can use the stage using Brawl with hacks.

Advantages: Some characters have advantages to this mode such as Snake, Ness, Lucas, Fox, Falco. Ect.
    Because they all have range.

-That's it.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 05:01:00 AM »

so basicly you fight with jsut those items, thats sounds fun, i actually made a game like that on melee where you were on mush, kingdom 2 and you were on ne platform and yo couldnt get off, you could jsut throught items

but back to you, yah it sounds fun, to bad i dont play ssbb anymore  =/

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: