Leon Exodio's Psa Thread -Juri psa port/Sonic Heores Done!!

Started by Leon Exodio, September 08, 2012, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 17, 2012, 09:27:05 PM
here is the model preview for perfect chaos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks awesome

i have the down a air done on chaos also he will glide for his side b in the air like what he did in sonic adventure 2 battle

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 18, 2012, 02:04:45 AM
i have the down a done on chaos also he will glide for his side b in the air like what he did in sonic adventure 2 battle
I will be waiting for Chaos!. And oh yeah, I remember playing with him in SA2: Battle, he was my favorite character in the multiplayer games, along with Metal Sonic.

Quote from: GanonZack on September 18, 2012, 02:09:04 AM
I will be waiting for Chaos!. And oh yeah, I remember playing with him in SA2: Battle, he was my favorite character in the multiplayer games, along with Metal Sonic.
yeah slow but strong  he was in the games and also soon to be in brawl

Hey Leon, do you want me to animate anything? I might as well do something so I can stay up to date with Chaos

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 18, 2012, 02:33:09 AM
Hey Leon, do you want me to animate anything? I might as well do something so I can stay up to date with Chaos
some of his moves from sonic battle would be nice but so far its going over marth and also if you ever played sonic dx i would like his wait animations from that game if you dont know what im talking about ill link you to it

Yes, the DX wait is nice. :P I shall follow this project all the way through.


like what he did in sonic battle the puddle is going to be his running animation

And I'm assuming his dash attack is gonna be his shark dive out of the puddle?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 18, 2012, 06:49:56 PM
And I'm assuming his dash attack is gonna be his shark dive out of the puddle?
if possible yeah im going towards sonic battle move set

Awesome! His side tilt could be his arm stretching forward. (I'm sure you're familiar w/ his sprites). What about smashes? The moves in the video has good moves, but still need to be placed in for specific moves for Brawl. :P

yeah this video gave me some more ideas for some of his moves for brawl  i really like the up b in the video
SSB4 Possibilities 48: Chaos Zero

*enjoys music*

It's ok, but Ivy's up-B sucks. He misses the edge, and falls to his death. I always liked up-B's that move the character. :P

I think the video idea's are great, but I do not see Chaos being like Ivy's Up-B. It's a very unfair advantage for the other players