Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Leon Exodio's Psa Thread -Juri psa port/Sonic Heores Done!!  (Read 33874 times)
Leon Exodio
Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 18, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »

so far it one of the ideas for his up b also i could see him doing that also with his ability to stretch his arms

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 18, 2012, 05:45:58 PM »

if hes going to be extremely heavy he should have a moving up special or his up special can be like yoshis when he uses it he can go up a little and no special fall for the arm extension

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »

If he does end up with an up-B like Ivysaur, then it better have some freakishly long grabbing/distance range. But again, moving Chaos as a whole seems less......kill myself-ish. I haven't thought of anything good for that yet, but I'll post an idea if I do.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2012, 06:22:39 PM »

like i said idk for some of his b moves lol

GanonZack
    Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 18, 2012, 06:52:21 PM »

For the down-b, in my opinion it would be cool if he transforms himself into a water ball and strikes the ground in front of him.
    For the up-b, maybe he can do the spiral upper (Knuckles' move of SA2).

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 18, 2012, 06:55:47 PM »

since chaos is very stretchy and since no one was able to get that to look good on knuckles that could be a good down smash if his arm gets huge

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »

I'd say his down smash should be..............

IDEA 1:  him holding his arms up, and then thrusting at the ground on both sides. Basically vBrawl DK's down smash.

IDEA 2: Like squirtle's up smash, but instead of his arms hitting the ground, it'll be like Gaara's "You're in the way" move from. Naruto: Clash of ninja 2 (GC). But it'll be a water effect, and shoot slightly outwards.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 18, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »

in the old chaos thread i know they were planning out to have him like thrust his arms down and fountains appear on both sides

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2012, 07:27:47 PM »

Whatever looks cool. Tongue

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 18, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »

wat if his b down made him turn into a puddle, and ppl slip on him like they slip on bananas? lol sounds cool time me Cheesy

GanonZack
    Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 18, 2012, 08:00:19 PM »

wat if his b down made him turn into a puddle, and ppl slip on him like they slip on bananas? lol sounds cool time me Cheesy
    But Chaos 0 isn't supposed to be a joking character  

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 18, 2012, 08:07:20 PM »

But Chaos 0 isn't supposed to be a joking character 
    not really a joke of an attack. Chaos can barely jump and is incredibly slow but its extendable limbs give it a much wider attack range than it appears to have, and has the highest attack power in the sonic adventure game. It can turn into a PUDDLE of water as usual, and can create fountains, tentacles, and orbs of water. ( I got this from wiki lol so the puddle parts not a joke)
    i got 3 ideas that i also found on wiki http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos
    B down: Chaos Impact- a powerful ground punch that creates a small earthquake (like DK)
    B right/left: Chaos Strike- a blue energy pulse that harms and confuses enemies, mabey it can have the same affect on ppl that shadows chaos spear does wen full blasted, it stuns u for a bit mabey?
    Smash Ball: Chaos Bind- a move like luigis which freezes the air around the enemy

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 08:25:30 PM
    an epic taunt would be if he stuck both his arms out and a strip of water came out of one hand, went over his head, and then into the other hand xD and wat if u made him turn into a water cannon, like geno over rob, and shoot out a water ball for b sideways as an easter egg attack xD
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:25:30 PM by rax189 » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2012, 10:44:37 AM »

this is what we had for the other project we had on him

STATS

Character Over -
    Size - 5/10 Roughly the same height as lucario.
    Walking speed 3/10 Pretty darn slow.
    Running speed - 4/10 (The mechanics of his run are a bit different seeing as he'll be a puddle on the ground, so although he's not running much faster than he walks, he makes a difficult target.
    Air speed - 4/10 still pretty darn slow, but faster than his walk
    Combo Speed - 4/10 Slow, stretchy, cool looking :megusta:
    Priority - 10/10 Should have some sweet freaking range.
    Jump Height - 6/10
    Power - 8/10 Nice power. Smashes defiantly pack a punch
    Weight - 106(Heavy weight) Due to his weight, he should have a fairly high fall speed.

AAA Combo

A1 = arm stretches out a bit; but not quite as much as his grab or >Smash. He then smacks it into the ground and pulls it back, though the pull back does no damage 4-5 damage

A2 = The other arm does basically the same thing, during the retraction of the other arm 5-6 damage

A3 = He does the same thing again, you get the idea. Only this one has a slight bit more knockback, and is a bit quicker. 5-7 damage
    Possible damage 14-18

SMASHES
    >Smash = Slow startup, but arm stretches a long distance. Near 14 damage (mid knockback for smash)

vSmash = Remade all-together. He stretches out both hand above his head at an angle and smacks the ground on both sides.

^Smash = Smash hand into the ground creating a taller water spout directly in front of. Near 16 damage (mid/high knockback for smash)

Air Attacks
    NeutralAair = He turns so that his stomach faces flat ground. He begins rotating his body, his arms stretch out a slight bit. (It has midspeed startup, and lasts a decent amount of time. It doesn't have much knockback at all, but it has decent range) damage/hits undecided; most likely 3 hits possible with 3-4 damage each

^Aair = I have no Idea

vAair = He smacks both hands together below him and gets a little boost upwards

>Aair = Basically the same as marios ">Aair" but with 2 hands and less possibility of spiking, considering it will be at more of an angle. There will be a sweet spot in 1-2 frames depending upon how it comes out. 12-15 damage

<Aair = A spin kick backwards (Think Sonics "^Aair" but slower, and facing sideways instead of upwards. Also a single hit instead of 2) Not all attacks can be stretchy, although it's the premise of the character there should be a few normal attacks. 8-10 damage

DashAttack - He jumps out of his puddle and dives right back into it. Though it's the dive that does that does the damage rather than the jumping out of. (7-8 damage) This attack has a cool down of 1.3 seconds after it's done so it can't be spammed. Note that he enters his run again right after the attack, unless of course you release the analog stick or move it in another direction.

SPECIALS
    NeutralB = I have no idea

^B&^Bair = Similar to olimars, (able to grab ledges) except at a 90 degree angle; and with his stretchy arm (not plural, he uses one) rather then pikmin. (in the air, If it hits an opponent it does 5-7 damage, he pulls himself above them and does an immediate head jump. Making contact with the opponent re-enables the use of ^B) (On the ground it pulls the opponent down and smacks them into the ground (9-12 damage) Note that using the ^B in the air, should not disable any attacks in the air.
    It should also push him up ashort distance and not begin falling until the arm begins to retract.
    (Not sure if this is possible, though I will attempt it)

vB = I have no idea

vBair = In the air he enters ultra fast fall facing straight down diving into the ground. After hitting the ground he creates his puddle trap (Unless of course there is already one on the field as I have stated, Then he would just sink to the ground and stand back up)

>B - (Give me some ideas here too; I had originally thought to use the water ball from SonicBattle, but it's a complete and total waste of time and space.) I have no idea.

vA = I don't know yet because i'm not sure if he will crouch into a puddle yet, or just a regular crouch.
    >A = Imagine similar to SDooms KidBuu
    ^A = Much like lucarios

Fall Attacks/Cliff Attacks = I'll get to those later.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 19, 2012, 03:10:46 PM »

side b maybe he can stick his arm into the ground and 2 fountains will appear and start spinning each 1/4 size of final destination and for the dash attack if u wanna do the shark dive u should have him jump out of the puddle with perfect chaos' head unless u can get an actual shark model

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »

side b maybe he can stick his arm into the ground and 2 fountains will appear and start spinning each 1/4 size of final destination and for the dash attack if u wanna do the shark dive u should have him jump out of the puddle with perfect chaos' head unless u can get an actual shark model
    the dash sounds cool but i would have to get the perfect chaos model and re rig his head lol that why with all of the stuff im adding i want him over somebody with a lot of articals or file space

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: