Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Combining Brawl models with only Brawlbox!  (Read 6244 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 10:29:57 AM »

6. Delete all of the new bones on your imported polygons that don't affect them. You can tell if a bone affects it by rotating the bone in the viewer. If nothing moves (AND it is one of your new bones), delete it!

I don't really get this step... are there supposed to be new bones? I'm importing parts of a model rigged to Ike to another Ike model, so they are matching bonesets. Does this still apply?

If someone got this to work, there are some steps that could be made more clear if a video tutorial was made!

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Knuxfan24
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 02:31:48 AM »

I attempted this. Sadly to no avail. The only result I got when trying to import Ike's sword onto a Knuckles model? The sword showed up fine. But the Sphere (for when Sonic Based Models jump) was constantly present & the move on the PSA I use where Knuckles throws a boulder resulted in the Boulder being stuck to Knuckles' hands visually. Shame too. I was really hoping this'd work for what I wanted to use it for.

KKAZMA
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »

How would this work if I'm combining two different models for the same character?

snedy
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 11:21:31 AM »

Hey Guys i cant find the "import object" button from step 4. Can someone please help me? I'm usin V0.65

4. Open the receiving character's fitcharacter##.pac file, go to the model, and select 'import object'. Choose your MDL0 file and select the polygons that you wrote down in the last step. You can only select one at a time, so repeat this step as necessary.

Edit:
    Solved it i had the wrong version of BrawlBox, there was no 'import object' butten. Version 0.65c is fine thanks alot for this tut!
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:18:47 AM by snedy » Logged

Knuxfan24
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »

Right click on the Model file you're importing to, near the bottom of the dropdown menu is "Import New Object"

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: