Combining Brawl models with only Brawlbox!

Started by Azure_Shadow, October 06, 2012, 10:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote6. Delete all of the new bones on your imported polygons that don't affect them. You can tell if a bone affects it by rotating the bone in the viewer. If nothing moves (AND it is one of your new bones), delete it!

I don't really get this step... are there supposed to be new bones? I'm importing parts of a model rigged to Ike to another Ike model, so they are matching bonesets. Does this still apply?

If someone got this to work, there are some steps that could be made more clear if a video tutorial was made!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I attempted this. Sadly to no avail. The only result I got when trying to import Ike's sword onto a Knuckles model? The sword showed up fine. But the Sphere (for when Sonic Based Models jump) was constantly present & the move on the PSA I use where Knuckles throws a boulder resulted in the Boulder being stuck to Knuckles' hands visually. Shame too. I was really hoping this'd work for what I wanted to use it for.

How would this work if I'm combining two different models for the same character?

October 03, 2013, 05:21:31 PM #18 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:18:47 PM by snedy
Hey Guys i cant find the "import object" button from step 4. Can someone please help me? I'm usin V0.65

4. Open the receiving character's fitcharacter##.pac file, go to the model, and select 'import object'. Choose your MDL0 file and select the polygons that you wrote down in the last step. You can only select one at a time, so repeat this step as necessary.


Edit:
Solved it i had the wrong version of BrawlBox, there was no 'import object' butten. Version 0.65c is fine thanks alot for this tut!

Right click on the Model file you're importing to, near the bottom of the dropdown menu is "Import New Object"