Rayman Animation (and PSA) Hack -NEW BETA COMING SOON-

Started by Mattimation, October 10, 2012, 09:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Version 0.2 is getting ready! Choose the dance that should be the next taunt!

Smooth Criminal
3 (30%)
Beat It
0 (0%)
Gangnam Style
6 (60%)
Shufflin'
1 (10%)
Moon Walking
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10



More Screenshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Releases

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Something that should have been done from the beginning.

This is my Rayman over Falco. He is planned to have brand new moves, animations, voice clips and CSPs (BPs and CSS as well).

The animations are based on Rayman 1, 2, 3, Origins and my own imagination (like the Basket Ball Taunt. He does that in game but that one animation was from my head). The Moveset is going to be a mix of Rayman 2, 3, maybe Origins (probably just be the Ground Pound) and again my own imagination (using my Inner Rayman Fanboy as help)

SouthCraft has agreed to make the PSA for Rayman! You might get a bit of his work in Version 0.2 if he gets something finished for the release.

The next Poll will be up once Version 0.1 has gotten 200 downloads. The same dances will be available but Thriller will be removed.

Version 0.2 will include: New animations, CSPs, CSS, BPs, Maybe Vortex Rayman (if the Final Smash is finished by the time V0.2 is out), updated model, new bones for the teeth, eyes and hair and a NOT limited edition Captain Rrrrayman!

Rayblase will probably not be made. It's very obvious that he's too highpoly and I really hate removing vertices. Though only time will tell.

Anyway that's about it. There is a lot more to this hack than the screenshots though so stay tuned!

Moveset So far

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like this idea. My friends have been asking me forever if there was a Rayman PSA. I'll keep in touch with this thread

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 10, 2012, 09:32:42 PM
I like this idea. My friends have been asking me forever if there was a Rayman PSA. I'll keep in touch with this thread

Well there was 1 but from looking at screenshots and the name it sucks. Hope you're friend will look forward to this!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey Blase, your good at animating right? If possible, would you mind helping out making attacks and specials for one of my PSAs? I can animate it myself but I think you were the one who animated knuckles attacks, and knuckles, is epic lol

October 11, 2012, 11:10:56 AM #5 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:14:07 AM by Pervy
Is this using my model? If so I can make another version with his his helihair and this taunt face for you.
EDIT: And vortex rayman final smash outfit thing <_< >_> And an actual ball body for that basketball taunt
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 11, 2012, 11:10:56 AM
Is this using my model? If so I can make another version with his his helihair and this taunt face for you.
EDIT: And vortex rayman final smash outfit thing <_< >_> And an actual ball body for that basketball taunt


Actually this uses Falco's Bones because of the Movable Mouth. But this model has diffirent hands from the original and even if I wanted to keep it a little secret that people should find out. It's Silver's hands from Sonic 06. I just find those hands easy to rig.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 11, 2012, 11:01:11 AM
Hey Blase, your good at animating right? If possible, would you mind helping out making attacks and specials for one of my PSAs? I can animate it myself but I think you were the one who animated knuckles attacks, and knuckles, is epic lol

Well I didn't animate the punches but I did all the Winning Animations and 2 Taunts (The new Fist Bump Taunt and the Chuckle Taunt). I could probably help out though.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on October 11, 2012, 10:10:56 AM
I want it :)
That entry looks epic

The entry may not be in the first release (unless it works) but I'm glad that you find it cool.


Side Note: Anyone who wants to make a Rayman Hat for Kirby?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 11, 2012, 11:41:06 AM
Actually this uses Falco's Bones because of the Movable Mouth. But this model has diffirent hands from the original and even if I wanted to keep it a little secret that people should find out. It's Silver's hands from Sonic 06. I just find those hands easy to rig.

Well I didn't animate the punches but I did all the Winning Animations and 2 Taunts (The new Fist Bump Taunt and the Chuckle Taunt). I could probably help out though.

The entry may not be in the first release (unless it works) but I'm glad that you find it cool.


Side Note: Anyone who wants to make a Rayman Hat for Kirby?
Ik someone who can make a hat for you. And thanks, I'll PM you about my project as well.

actually my newest updated had a moveable mouth <_< >_> along with rigged hair and nose lol. but fi you have your own that's good to
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]



Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 16, 2012, 08:44:51 PM
nice im following this

Sweet!

Oh and aren't you the guy who is making a Kirby Hat for Knux over Jiggly?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 16, 2012, 09:12:27 PM
Sweet!

Oh and aren't you the guy who is making a Kirby Hat for Knux over Jiggly?
i was but knuckles is not fitting right on kirbys head lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 16, 2012, 09:13:35 PM
i was but knuckles is not fitting right on kirbys head lol

Lol. I actually did one myself but never rigged it I think the current version looks a bit better though.

But the reason I wondered was because I need a Kirby Hat for Rayman and I wonder if you wanna try making one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 16, 2012, 09:17:10 PM
Lol. I actually did one myself but never rigged it I think the current version looks a bit better though.

But the reason I wondered was because I need a Kirby Hat for Rayman and I wonder if you wanna try making one.
wow nice when i tryed doing knuckles it just did not want to work for me lol but i can try