WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Glad to hear it. Sorry for the constant updates, but I have most of the dress textured




will continue to post progress
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Cool progress man who do you plan on putting her over? Zelda? Lucas?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 05, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
Cool progress man who do you plan on putting her over? Zelda? Lucas?
I bet Zelda with a size mod.

Though to be honest. I wouldn't mind Lucas as a Wifi safe option too.

I don't care who she's on, I just want to see her kick some falcon butt >:|
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Zelda's the plan, but if the proportions don't work out then it'll be either Toon Link or Lucas. I don't want to distort the model too much, but Zelda's moveset is, well, literally perfect.

Post Merge: January 06, 2013, 11:55:58 PM

Oh btw guys I made this stage like 5 months ago and never posted it but here is a quick shot



Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 12:01:34 AM

swag
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Pik on January 05, 2013, 07:56:12 PM
Zelda's the plan, but if the proportions don't work out then it'll be either Toon Link or Lucas. I don't want to distort the model too much, but Zelda's moveset is, well, literally perfect.

Post Merge: January 06, 2013, 11:55:58 PM

Oh btw guys I made this stage like 5 months ago and never posted it but here is a quick shot



Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 12:01:34 AM

swag
much better texture then the brawl´s mushromy kingdom 1-1 stage
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


We'll see boy!! They aren't at the moment, but I'll probably get them to match.

second last update on Zelda:

some gloves

Not sure if I like how they looks zoomed out;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hm... Maybe a little less wrinkles in the materials of her gloves? Seems a bit too scrunched up or something.

Other then that, I like where this is going.

I'd go with a few less wrinkles on the gloves as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Votes for less wrinkles.

Also, this makes me die when I think about how good a custom Kumatora by you would look.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't see what's wrong with the wrinkles.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 10, 2013, 08:46:13 AM
I don't see what's wrong with the wrinkles.

that there're a bit too much, IMO the gloves should look kinda stretched and elegant and stuff xD

having too much wrinkles makes it look less cared about, and she is a princess so yeah...

this is MY OPINION though