Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PervyMan on January 14, 2013, 02:44:08 AM
Lets see if anyone can guess this from whats done so far o-o
Hero, Hasyeo, Tawa, and vel. you guys can't guess >_>


You know...
I swear it looks like this one stage in a Megaman X game that has its stage on a train. I think it's from either X4 or X5.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait! I know!

-but I wont tell. =)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

January 14, 2013, 04:44:37 PM #137 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 09:48:00 PM by PervyMan
Quote from: Segtendo on January 14, 2013, 04:43:43 AM
You know...
I swear it looks like this one stage in a Megaman X game that has its stage on a train. I think it's from either X4 or X5.
Pretty damn close seggy. lets see if you can remember the boss's name
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyMan on January 14, 2013, 04:44:37 PM
Pretty damn close seggy. lets see if you can remember the boss's name

Got it.
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj42WRDSCoY
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 16, 2013, 02:38:13 PM #139 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:07:15 PM by PervyMan
Yup, its the Military Train, Slash Beast's stage from Megaman X4. Anyway first cart done


EDIT:

I gotta stop jumping around so much
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


January 16, 2013, 07:06:31 PM #141 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:07:29 PM by PervyMan
Fog data silly. Here's an updated pic Still messing around.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

will it have navy boats shooting you in the background on that part of piratship stage?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So uh HEY! Who here likes cannonballs?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And yes, the ship will have sails later >.> I could only find destroyed marine ships so I had to do some rebuilding
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

yeah marine ships  look like a win firing on luffy's crew :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So if anyone could help out with this problem o-o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56039.0

All right these guys are taking up unneeded space. I'ma get all my currently made servbots finished and released >.> And I may make more in the future. Who knows. Merry is paused untill my issue is fixed >.> but that's all thats stopping me from finishing and releasing it.

ALSO JULIET SOON!

PERVY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yeah n stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyMan on January 26, 2013, 04:57:27 AM
Yeah n stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol, and here I thought I'd seen everything

So uh yeah, found some textures. So I guess this means he'll be done soon
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyMan on January 26, 2013, 04:57:27 AMYeah n stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's the real X. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509