Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ya-Ready for this!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

as long as he has blinking and a slight reflection in his eyes (to show he isn't soulless (even if he technically is)), then he will be accepted into my roster.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

As long as he exists, he will be accepted into my roster.


Don't mind me just trying out shaders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gonna have to can that hair shader
I'm looking for a very dull shine, if anyone wants to help me out o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Dat hair.

It looks pretty flat imo. :v
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on December 07, 2013, 05:25:00 PM
Don't mind me just trying out shaders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gonna have to can that hair shader
I'm looking for a very dull shine, if anyone wants to help me out o-o

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

only thing i have to say is that the fingers look odd.

other than that looks great
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Looks nice!
Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on December 07, 2013, 08:26:35 PM
I'm working on it D:

That stare man, it peering into my soul...
jk, but really, I like the work so far.

Small Update
All faces are now made.
Eyes are set up to move
Still looking for a shine but I might go with the original i showed
Vel said he'd touch up megas textures so yay
His animations are now mirrored so the buster will be on his left instead of right
I've used the one slot bone edits to make some animation changes so his new proportions fit better


And with that I'm off
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on December 08, 2013, 02:00:55 AM
Small Update
All faces are now made.
Eyes are set up to move
Still looking for a shine but I might go with the original i showed
Vel said he'd touch up megas textures so yay
His animations are now mirrored so the buster will be on his left instead of right
I've used the one slot bone edits to make some animation changes so his new proportions fit better


And with that I'm off

Another job well done you magnificent bastard, America is proud of you. *salutes*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

God...

Seeing that trigger (and my excitement for Shake) both make me even sadder that you're retiring.

December 17, 2013, 12:14:59 AM #553 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 03:47:41 AM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
I'ma be workin on luffy. I'ma be using dat maya stuff to so yeh.
https://beta.join.me/668-073-210

EDIT: Bit of a doozy there. My unpreparedness caused a whole lota nothin for awhile there. But were back on track and I'm finally animating =D

EDIT: Have to go for a bit, be back in an hour or so

EDIT: And I'm Back
https://beta.join.me/893-335-687

All right so were done for the day. Finished Both the new wait1 as well as a whole animation that took me about a week to finish last time :L gotta love the new method
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

December 19, 2013, 10:17:28 PM #554 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:51:11 PM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
I did say I was working on my own stuff :L
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]