Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That second guy's mask reminds me of Shake King. :P


hey pervy your luffy looks amazing. when do you expect it to be done. what percent do you have it at. like 90% finished



December 22, 2013, 03:51:11 PM #560 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:24:01 PM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
Well anyway back to luffy

EDIT: And that's it for now

EDIT: Finally got some problems fixed. Heres the old wait 1 vs the new
LEFT: Old RIGHT: NEW
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


The pose looks way better.

Even the shading is nicer on the new model. ;D

December 28, 2013, 03:21:00 AM #563 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:44:55 AM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
Showin a guy how i model n stuff, if ya guys wanna join im answering questions and goin into detail n stuff

EDIT: Jumping around alot, heres the new link
Done steaming now
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

What a bad day to have a slow internet connection...

And there we end. Went over the basic interface of maya and how to work it, what tools did what and how you would use them and some short cuts ans tricks as well as the "what to" and "what not to" when modlying. I also showed off alot of examples. During this time I used everything i showed to turn a cylinder into a partly modeled human


I might be doing this again sometime. It was kinda fun
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yeah. I learned a lot.  After I draw my OC, I'll start modeling him right away.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So hey look
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's to bad I can't get in contact with the person to figure out how he got it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Lol nice. Hope ya find out where the guy got this so you could possibly get the other DLC costumes.

And thats that.

We tried and failed to fix a problem on kjps xenomorphaida

Got Luffys Z outfit set up and started rigging it

And Shake Kings uv's are now good to go so I can start textuin him now
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]