Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
thanks. updating op
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If we can figure out how to make Link over Toon Link be able to tether, then we can have a flawless Link over Toon Link.

Flawless as in all the moves are bug free. Not sure about his Navi taunt though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on November 11, 2012, 05:03:52 AMIf we can figure out how to make Link over Toon Link be able to tether, then we can have a flawless Link over Toon Link.
aka Perfect Link port. SDoom is make a Taskmaster PSA......but I wanna keep Link... :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 11, 2012, 05:05:05 AM
aka Perfect Snake port. SDoom is make a Deadpool PSA......but I wanna keep Snake... :oshi:
fixed :P

My request is perfect Snake or transforming char not sonic port.

I would be exited to see Snake, Mario and Olimar with perfect ports. That would Probably make my brawl hack experience. But right now only one can dream.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What about lucario? Is he possible?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 11, 2012, 08:27:49 PMWhat about lucario? Is he possible?
I hope he is. I want to have Lucario vs Mewtwo matches. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 11, 2012, 09:00:24 PM
I hope he is. I want to have Lucario vs Mewtwo matches. ._.
dont forget kid or super buu.

yeah we are looking into lucario but no luck but that would be nice mewtwo vs lucario

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 11, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
yeah we are looking into lucario but no luck but that would be nice mewtwo vs lucario

And kid buu :>.>:

oh
and any luck with snake? :af:

November 11, 2012, 09:28:16 PM #25 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:47:36 PM by Leon Exodio
havent tryed him but it would be nice to have snake ported but im not getting my hopes up on it tho

November 11, 2012, 09:44:21 PM #26 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:00:33 PM by Psycho Philia
I didn't know Sonic could be ported via the rel method. It's a very good information though and I hope your tests about Ganon and Peach will end by success! Good luck, you have all my respect for all you do!

But where can we find these rel files? I haven't seen Sonic's rel file... And do they work more or less like the rel files with codes to adjust because of the IC Constants?

Edit: Nevermind for the first question: I finally found the Sonic pack. However, the ft_captain file doesn't have a rel extension, is it normal?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: drogoth232 on November 11, 2012, 05:03:52 AM
If we can figure out how to make Link over Toon Link be able to tether, then we can have a flawless Link over Toon Link.

Flawless as in all the moves are bug free. Not sure about his Navi taunt though.

Im working on a PSA, not rel file, of Perfect Link over TL.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 11, 2012, 05:11:25 AM
fixed :P

My request is perfect Snake or transforming char not sonic port.

looking at my info i ahve, snake -should- work.

Quote from: nernerman on November 11, 2012, 08:54:33 AM
I would be exited to see Snake, Mario and Olimar with perfect ports. That would Probably make my brawl hack experience. But right now only one can dream.

snaek and olimar have the correct data for my theory. Leon tried olimar and it didn't work tho.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 11, 2012, 08:27:49 PM
What about lucario? Is he possible?

tested, and nope :<

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 11, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
I didn't know Sonic could be ported via the rel method. It's a very good information though and I hope your tests about Ganon and Peach will end by success! Good luck, you have all my respect for all you do!

But where can we find these rel files? I haven't seen Sonic's rel file... And do they work more or less like the rel files with codes to adjust because of the IC Constants?

Edit: Nevermind for the first question: I finally found the Sonic pack. However, the ft_captain file doesn't have a rel extension, is it normal?

yes, you need the ic-constants codes for most characters, and you have to add .rel to teh end of captain falcons :P

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Krillin on November 11, 2012, 11:25:16 PM
Im working on a PSA, not rel file, of Perfect Link over TL.

You'd have to edit the PSA regardless if you had the rel file or not for Link over TL. You'd just have to edit which articles appeared and whatnot. But that'd be it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on November 11, 2012, 11:44:43 PM
You'd have to edit the PSA regardless if you had the rel file or not for Link over TL. You'd just have to edit which articles appeared and whatnot. But that'd be it.

not if i had a rel file
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.