Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Allright ill give it another shot it was under marth right?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And of course, read the readme.
She tells you which ones work flawlessly, which ones work somewhat, and which ones will have problems. She even tells you what those problems are.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 30, 2012, 12:31:50 PM
And of course, read the readme.
She tells you which ones work flawlessly, which ones work somewhat, and which ones will have problems. She even tells you what those problems are.

If I may say something, that DOES contradict your earlier statement claiming they ALL work perfectly.  I also read that readme, and I had doubts that they would all work correctly.

So, yeah, I'd like to have .rels that don't have flaws or extra codes. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Almost all ports need codes of some sort.  The only marth exception i found is to ROB


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on November 30, 2012, 03:07:51 PM
Almost all ports need codes of some sort.  The only marth exception i found is to ROB
yeah its hard to find a character with the excat same ic constants
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, atleast now i have all 3 fire emblem bois lol


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 30, 2012, 02:35:22 PM
If I may say something, that DOES contradict your earlier statement claiming they ALL work perfectly.  I also read that readme, and I had doubts that they would all work correctly.

So, yeah, I'd like to have .rels that don't have flaws or extra codes. :P
I didn't mean perfectly as in flawless. I meant, they work the way they are suppose to work based on said character. It's hard to get a .rel fully perfect without the characters having the same ICs.

Oink~

Quote from: KC on November 30, 2012, 03:07:51 PM
Almost all ports need codes of some sort.  The only marth exception i found is to ROB
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 03:30:27 PM
yeah its hard to find a character with the excat same ic constants

Ah, I didn't realize that even the perfect ports here needed codes.  I didn't do anything with them except download them so far.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 30, 2012, 03:52:37 PM
I didn't mean perfectly as in flawless. I meant, they work the way they are suppose to work based on said character. It's hard to get a .rel fully perfect without the characters having the same ICs.

Oink~

"based on said character"?  By that you mean, "They work just as they were said to in the readme," right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 30, 2012, 03:58:46 PM
Ah, I didn't realize that even the perfect ports here needed codes.  I didn't do anything with them except download them so far.

"based on said character"?  By that you mean, "They work just as they were said to in the readme," right?
if you rel port  sonic lets say over yoshi and dont use the no crawl code he will t stance/freeze doesnt matter if you have a perfect rel same if you rel port him over a multijumper and dont use the normal jump codes, rel lets you keep floating points graphics and all but they cant overcome IC constants every char has a ic contant set for jabs/attack100,wall jump and etc rels need them same for no entry/exit article code  the ones to use depend on the character your placing him over a rel usually needs codes sometimes you have luck and the ic match but its rare.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why are there no ports over kirby? :srs:

Is it because he has all those other PAC files for when he gains other characters' powers?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

because its kirby. who would want to?

and because it doesnt work over kirby
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A.K.A Can't be ported




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:15:34 PM
Why are there no ports over kirby? :srs:

Is it because he has all those other PAC files for when he gains other characters' powers?
Because of that reason, if lucario gives problem, kirby has less possibilities

Has many, Many pacs for the sucked characters, even bj hasnt made kirby psable in.BB because of the hats.