Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: frost hawk on December 16, 2012, 07:45:07 AM
XX = Character ID + 0x30
popo's ID: 0F
how in the world am I supposed to add 0F?
3F....it's hexidecimal...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Is it possible to move a character's SFX over as well? Right now I have Sonic ported to Jiggs, and it works great, except none of his moves have sound. I know it's possible to change a character's SFX individually, but is there a way to move an entire character's sounds over all at once?

Quote from: slaughter077 on December 17, 2012, 06:08:27 AM
Is it possible to move a character's SFX over as well? Right now I have Sonic ported to Jiggs, and it works great, except none of his moves have sound. I know it's possible to change a character's SFX individually, but is there a way to move an entire character's sounds over all at once?

[spoiler]Sound Bank Modifier:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400ZZZZ 0000000YY
E0000000 80008000

ZZZZ = XX * 0x04

Characters [XX]:
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Yoshi
05 Kirby
06 Fox
07 Pikachu
08 Luigi
09 Captain Falcon
0A Ness
0B Bowser
0C Peach
0D Zelda
0E Sheik
0F Popo
10 (Nana)
11 Marth
12 Mr. Game & Watch
13 Falco
14 Ganondorf
15 Wario
16 Metaknight
17 Pit
18 Zero Suit Samus
19 Olimar
1A Lucas
1B Diddy Kong
1C Pokemon Trainer
1D Charizard
1E Squirtle
1F Ivysaur
20 Dedede
21 Lucario
22 Ike
23 Robot
24 (Pra-mai)
25 Jigglypuff
26 (Mewtwo)
27 (Roy)
28 (Dr. Mario)
29 Toon Link
2A (Toon Zelda)
2B (Toon Sheik)
2C Wolf
2D (Dixie)
2E Snake
2F Sonic
30 Giga Bowser
31 Warioman
32 Red Alloy
33 Blue Alloy
34 Yellow Alloy
35 Green Alloy
36 (Mario D)

Sound Bank Values [YY]:
01 Mario
02 Link
03 Pit
04 Metaknight
05 Dedede
06 Donkey Kong
07 Samus/Zero Suit Samus
08 Yoshi
09 Kirby
0A Fox
0B Pikachu
0C Luigi
0D Captain Falcon
0E Ness
0F Bowser
10 Peach
11 Zelda/Sheik
12 Popo/Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Olimar
19 Lucas
1A Diddy Kong
1B Pokemon Trainer
1C Charizard
1D Squirtle
1E Ivysaur
1F Lucario
20 Ike
21 Rob
22 Jigglypuff
23 Toon Link
24 Wolf
25 Snake
26 Sonic
27 Unknown
28 Alloy
29-4B Unknown
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slaughter077 on December 17, 2012, 06:08:27 AM
Is it possible to move a character's SFX over as well? Right now I have Sonic ported to Jiggs, and it works great, except none of his moves have sound. I know it's possible to change a character's SFX individually, but is there a way to move an entire character's sounds over all at once?
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2012, 11:20:48 AM
[spoiler]Sound Bank Modifier:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400ZZZZ 0000000YY
E0000000 80008000

ZZZZ = XX * 0x04

Characters [XX]:
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Yoshi
05 Kirby
06 Fox
07 Pikachu
08 Luigi
09 Captain Falcon
0A Ness
0B Bowser
0C Peach
0D Zelda
0E Sheik
0F Popo
10 (Nana)
11 Marth
12 Mr. Game & Watch
13 Falco
14 Ganondorf
15 Wario
16 Metaknight
17 Pit
18 Zero Suit Samus
19 Olimar
1A Lucas
1B Diddy Kong
1C Pokemon Trainer
1D Charizard
1E Squirtle
1F Ivysaur
20 Dedede
21 Lucario
22 Ike
23 Robot
24 (Pra-mai)
25 Jigglypuff
26 (Mewtwo)
27 (Roy)
28 (Dr. Mario)
29 Toon Link
2A (Toon Zelda)
2B (Toon Sheik)
2C Wolf
2D (Dixie)
2E Snake
2F Sonic
30 Giga Bowser
31 Warioman
32 Red Alloy
33 Blue Alloy
34 Yellow Alloy
35 Green Alloy
36 (Mario D)

Sound Bank Values [YY]:
01 Mario
02 Link
03 Pit
04 Metaknight
05 Dedede
06 Donkey Kong
07 Samus/Zero Suit Samus
08 Yoshi
09 Kirby
0A Fox
0B Pikachu
0C Luigi
0D Captain Falcon
0E Ness
0F Bowser
10 Peach
11 Zelda/Sheik
12 Popo/Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Olimar
19 Lucas
1A Diddy Kong
1B Pokemon Trainer
1C Charizard
1D Squirtle
1E Ivysaur
1F Lucario
20 Ike
21 Rob
22 Jigglypuff
23 Toon Link
24 Wolf
25 Snake
26 Sonic
27 Unknown
28 Alloy
29-4B Unknown

for your case
Sound Bank Modifier:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000094 00000026
E0000000 80008000

jigly has sonic sound bank
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 17, 2012, 04:30:08 PM #184 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:34:24 PM by slaughter077
Quote from: Carnage on December 17, 2012, 11:50:47 AM
for your case
Sound Bank Modifier:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000094 00000026
E0000000 80008000

jigly has sonic sound bank

Exactly what I needed! It worked perfectly, thank you to both of you.

Edit: Actually, one other question. The answer to this is probably no, but is it possible to then change those sounds? I have the sound hex files for an SFX I'm trying to add, but I only want them to apply to "Jiggs". But using this code makes it seem that it will use the same sounds for both. Is that correct?

The reason I don't just apply those hex codes to Jiggs is that they're designed for Sonic, which is why I wanted to port his sounds over to Jiggs. Thanks!

Quote from: slaughter077 on December 17, 2012, 04:30:08 PM
Exactly what I needed! It worked perfectly, thank you to both of you.

Edit: Actually, one other question. The answer to this is probably no, but is it possible to then change those sounds? I have the sound hex files for an SFX I'm trying to add, but I only want them to apply to "Jiggs". But using this code makes it seem that it will use the same sounds for both. Is that correct?

The reason I don't just apply those hex codes to Jiggs is that they're designed for Sonic, which is why I wanted to port his sounds over to Jiggs. Thanks!
correct if you change sonic sounds you will change both sonic and jigly at the same time since they use the same soundbank
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, that's what I figured, but thanks anyway.

Can anyone help me find/make some jigglypuff .rel ports?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on December 28, 2012, 10:49:43 AM
Can anyone help me find/make some jigglypuff .rel ports?
Jiggs can already be perfectly ported but I never actually saw it ported to other characters. I would assume it could be done though since it was already done before :P

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 28, 2012, 05:49:48 PM
Jiggs can already be perfectly ported but I never actually saw it ported to other characters. I would assume it could be done though since it was already done before :P
there is a jigly rel over GW on the wisp psa and thats the only port of her i guess
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 06:30:42 PM
there is a jigly rel over GW on the wisp psa and thats the only port of her i guess
i have Scott Pilgrim psa that is for jigg ported to rob but yeah i dont think there's no other

Ok. Thanks.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

look what i found when me and sonic brawler was trying to fix the lucario problem we found out another .rel port that works.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 04, 2013, 02:58:20 AM
look what i found when me and sonic brawler was trying to fix the lucario problem we found out another .rel port that works.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now we can have all those glitchy movesets and "imports" over other people! Lol.

so why would we port an alloy over a character? unless the alloy could get multiple pac files like since they have  independant pac files and motions i dont see the point lol i really wich we could rel port over them and have 4 diferent psas :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.