[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

P1 from Skrillex Quest. Took about an hour.





The thing that took the longest about this was the textures, haha. They're accurate with a little flair. I still need to finish his sword and shield, but that will take about 10 minutes. I just need time.




Used parts of Lucas, Ness, and shapes in 3ds max. This is probably my best thing I've ever customized. So in a way, that's kind of sad and exciting at the same time! :af:


Quote from: Gumdramon on December 08, 2012, 07:21:27 PM

Weeee

I don't know what this is supposed to be but it looks awesome lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 08, 2012, 08:58:06 PM
I don't know what this is supposed to be but it looks awesome lol
Thanks!
It's the platforms from Chaos Wasteland; a level that's on Digimon Rumble Arena 2

right now just a texture edit of spiderman from the noir dimension' head:


trying to achieve something like this:
http://spikesdm.deviantart.com/art/Spidey-Concept-302926385

Concept Spidey looks a little like Deadpool o-o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Boygos on December 08, 2012, 08:28:30 PM

Used parts of Lucas, Ness, and shapes in 3ds max. This is probably my best thing I've ever customized. So in a way, that's kind of sad and exciting at the same time! :af:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Some pretty cool models here
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

oh btw, texture is 100% from scartch, it had a weird UVmap, so i remade it and stuffz...
its not perfect, like at some seams between glasses and mask and stuff it looks weird, but im pretty happy with the overall quality, and i cant find a model that suits the torso D:

December 11, 2012, 01:44:43 PM #40 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:48:01 PM by Albafika
Sticky'ed because I can. Complaints? Grab a ticket and wait in line. :notimp:

December 11, 2012, 09:47:20 PM #41 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:48:17 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: br3compactor on December 11, 2012, 08:56:29 AM

We need a Sissel or Yomiel, for those who HAVE played Ghost Trick, model import...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SmashClash on November 21, 2012, 05:00:21 AM
Ok, here's my custom models. Moka is the only one I've model edited off of which was from a base of Ikaros. But I edited like 90%, for the record, which took about a month and a half (for both Inner and Outer completely). :srs:
My First Custom Model ever:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Bow and Arrow(Not UV'd)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Uranus System(Will resume some day):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The other of Ikaros' weapons:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Outer Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inner Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vanellope without hair(She'll definitely look better with hair :srs: ):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CAN`T WAIT FOR VANELLOPE CAUSE IM A WRECK-IT RALPH FANBOY XD
Hope it is comming soon.
I´m sure ToonLink will die lol

I have some custom models I've made. I'm going to make a thread for them, but until I do, I'll just put this here.

Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on December 23, 2012, 04:00:32 AM
I have some custom models I've made. I'm going to make a thread for them, but until I do, I'll just put this here.



Mother of...

You're the one who made the Axem Rangers?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302