[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pretty good for low-poly.
SmashClash was working on his own Vanellope, but I think he's gonna have it over Olimar.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Whoa, I def. want that model for MKWii
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 16, 2013, 11:53:14 PM
Pretty good for low-poly.
SmashClash was working on his own Vanellope, but I think he's gonna have it over Olimar.
Mine was going to be over Toon Link...

Quote from: SmashClash on January 17, 2013, 12:34:16 AM
Mine was going to be over Toon Link...
Bah.
Shows what I remember.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I´m not sure on wich character it goes in brawl.
SmashClash I can´t wait for your highpoly vanellope!!
I love it <3

what is left on your model?
*hair
*texturing

right?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 17, 2013, 09:12:57 AM
I´m not sure on wich character it goes in brawl.
SmashClash I can´t wait for your highpoly vanellope!!
I love it <3

what is left on your model?
*hair
*texturing

right?
Correct.
I haven't modeled in a month cuz idk.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 17, 2013, 08:05:41 PM
Correct.
I haven't modeled in a month cuz idk.

are you planning to work on it in the near futur?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 17, 2013, 11:56:21 PM
are you planning to work on it in the near futur?
Idk when. But I will.



Making Paint Roller from the Kirby Series!
did this model cause I haven't seen one 3D Paint Roller yet plus I will use this model to my portfolio

why can't I do good textures ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

I like paint roller :)
Are you using gimp for textures?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 22, 2013, 01:16:28 PM
I like paint roller :)
Are you using gimp for textures?
no, I am using photoshop
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hm...

The eyes' textures look kinda pixely.

Try using... Maybe the blur brush on the outer part of the eyes? That might soften them up.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 22, 2013, 02:15:34 PM
Hm...

The eyes' textures look kinda pixely.

Try using... Maybe the blur brush on the outer part of the eyes? That might soften them up.

used the effect "stroke" to make a lineart on the eyes o.o
can try to redo that and make it softer
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 22, 2013, 03:43:05 PM
used the effect "stroke" to make a lineart on the eyes o.o
can try to redo that and make it softer
I don't think you need to.

Just alter it a bit. There should be a blur brush, or something. This should basically add more depth to the line art.


Also, for getting started with the other textures... You can borrow things from other characters. Even things from other games. Just make them fit in. That's what I do when trying to texture.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 22, 2013, 04:39:51 PM
I don't think you need to.

Just alter it a bit. There should be a blur brush, or something. This should basically add more depth to the line art.


Also, for getting started with the other textures... You can borrow things from other characters. Even things from other games. Just make them fit in. That's what I do when trying to texture.

no sadly, this model will be 100% custom made from scratch!

meaning the rollershoes will be hard and the gloves will be extremly hard

reason why is because I will show up my model to jobs that I am seeking together with otherstuff that I can say "This is 100% mine"
Stupid Tinypic :C