[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Also, the textures are lower quality because he's not rendering. If it's a HQ texture, it'll look better when it's rendered, because that is how it will look ingame. You can mess with the options to have full-scale textures in the normal viewports too, though.


nope, it was the texture itself. dont know how it did get that pixelish.

but here is an improvement!
Stupid Tinypic :C


January 22, 2013, 09:31:19 PM #93 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:35:30 PM by pikazz
Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2013, 09:28:42 PM
Isn't that character from Kirby?
yes it is! it's paint roller boss from the kirby series!



and yes, it is 100% pure made and I am planing to keep it that way
Stupid Tinypic :C

January 22, 2013, 09:58:20 PM #94 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:56:20 PM by Demon_of_Elru
Made this a few days ago after seeing the trailer for Pokemon X and Y.


Been thinking of making a Tutorial on how to model things from scratch.The problem I have is where I should start.


been doing paintrollers glove...

it's realistic!


TOO realistic!

it scares me of how good I am but at the same time how scary the hand are!
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on January 22, 2013, 09:58:20 PM
Made this a few days ago after seeing the trailer for Pokemon X and Y.


Been thinking of making a Tutorial on how to model things from scratch.The problem I have is where I should start.
that one was awesome! :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

why the the middle finger have the same size as the index finger?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 24, 2013, 01:27:22 PM
why the the middle finger have the same size as the index finger?
cause you will have something to ask about!

also, the wierd thing is that his gloves on the official artwork. all the fingers there are in same size o.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 24, 2013, 01:42:20 PM
cause you will have something to ask about!

also, the wierd thing is that his gloves on the official artwork. all the fingers there are in same size o.o

lol ok :D
I like the progress on it.
Does I missed on wich character he will be?



Full body is customised.
Except the face for the moment.


Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2013, 10:30:24 PM


Full body is customised.
Except the face for the moment.
Whoa, can't wait to see it finished!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


KTH it is wonderfull!
Hope Ralph joins the brawl soon :)
He could be my favourite character!
He will be ober DK?