[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Excelent job on the custom model, Kaze. I'm really impressed.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 21, 2013, 10:30:12 AM
all you need is interest.
just start with some simple stuff, dont start on your favourite character, because that will only discourage you if you dont match your own expectations, it's normal to not make a perfect model as a first attempt, but eventually you'll get there. :)

I tried before and yeah...didn't end well. I just don't know WHERE to begin. Hmm...I'll make a thread instead ;)


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 21, 2013, 02:53:09 AM
So I made this



I hope you plan on making that driving rod animate. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 21, 2013, 02:53:09 AM
So I made this


Do I smell a Spirit Tracks stage?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on December 21, 2013, 03:31:33 AM
I hope you plan on making that driving rod animate. :srs:
should be simple enough.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 21, 2013, 04:28:35 AM
Do I smell a Spirit Tracks stage?

Only if someone imports it for me. I'm suckish at importing stages.

I can help you for making a boneset for animate the wheel and make a animation.

December 21, 2013, 06:34:46 PM #307 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:38:18 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: KTH on December 21, 2013, 02:39:27 PM
I can help you for making a boneset for animate the wheel and make a animation.

Nah, it's fine. mechanical things I can do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model just needs some touch ups to make it animate better

Perhaps it could be created similar to Phantom Train from DSX8.


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 21, 2013, 06:34:46 PM
Nah, it's fine. mechanical things I can do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model just needs some touch ups to make it animate better

<3 Thanks man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Stopped working on the train to make the map. I haven't played Spirit tracks so i'm not sure if i should try adding anything else to the background or not.



will the track just be circular for the sake of simplicity?

Hmm...A Low Poly Hyrule Castle in the background maybe? Death Mountain?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Nice so far! You definitely need to put in the Tower of Spirits, if you haven't already. It's located in the center of Spirit Tracks's Hyrule and is the most significant location in the game.
Click for my stuff:


December 24, 2013, 07:40:14 PM #314 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:00:40 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: dikekoj on December 24, 2013, 04:36:54 PM
will the track just be circular for the sake of simplicity?

That's not a bad idea, though I was thinking of having it as a scrolling level like the pirate ship if possible.

Since everything is lowpoly I can have the level decently sized.

Quote from: Velen on December 24, 2013, 04:57:08 PM
Hmm...A Low Poly Hyrule Castle in the background maybe? Death Mountain?
Sounds good. I could probably also add some cows, (i think that's what they are?) grazing everywhere like the game.


Quote from: Peardian on December 24, 2013, 07:21:50 PM
Nice so far! You definitely need to put in the Tower of Spirits, if you haven&#039;t already. It&#039;s located in the center of Spirit Tracks&#039;s Hyrule and is the most significant location in the game.

Neat, won't forget to add that then.


Edit:

I think i'm happy with this map. I was thinking it would loop in the middle of the forest, maybe passing the forest temple(if that's what it is).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.