[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright. I've uploaded my Black Alloy. If anyone wants to go for it, I'd love to see him actually added in as a new Alloy character, but that would probably require a full PSA and editing of animations, so... yeah.

Also keep in mind that while I've made the stomach section solid, it's supposed to be lines like the others (I couldn't keep the UV mapping while making them just lines in Blender), so you'll either need to find a way to reduce it to lines, or hack a copy of Yellow's polygon5 to move them to the vertex positions.

I understand that Alloys aren't popular, but thought this would be a unique hack anyway.

I already posted these in the WIP thread but... seeing as I just noticed this thread, why not pot em here as well lol

Custom Wolf (an actual wolf) I made for fun, turbo smoothed for sharing purposes

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sash Lilac (Because I freakin love freedom planet, also turbo smoothed for sharing purposes) - Character: :sonic: / :fox:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Progess on Lilacs expressions (turbo smoothed for sharing purposes)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Renamon (made a while ago) Character: :lucario:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gardevoir (Evenyone's favorite Waifu lol, turbo smothed for sharing purposes) Character:  :zelda:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Leviathan MMZ (Made a while ago) Character:  :marth:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


I would really love to see Bonnie over Captain Falcon or someone from FNAF because i love Bonnie and FNAF.

My post i made about it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73750.0

Is anyone working on a Captain Toad because that is my dream hack!
Wish i can import good like the rest of you ._.

April 14, 2015, 10:33:05 PM #396 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:37:26 PM by Emmeryn
Quote from: mew- on April 14, 2015, 09:52:49 PM
Is anyone working on a Captain Toad because that is my dream hack!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just having trouble making the body. It's proving very difficult, and that's why I haven't touched him in a while. I also plan to make these recolors.
[spoiler]


As well as the turnips, pick-axe, and mine cart. The recolors are based on the Toad Brigade and their personalities.
Blue(Smart), Green(Swimmer), Yellow(Napper), Purple(MailToad), and just a Fire recolor.

What modeling program do you use cause if it's Maya I think I can help. Also the stuff I'm currently working on :

Bayonetta over  :zsuit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sash Lilac over :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Carol Tea over :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still need to do lots of work on all of them.

idk who carol tea is, but the model already looks great, just needs texture work IMO (unless it isn't accurate enough to source yet, which i wouldnt know)

It's from a game called Freedom Planet. The game is inspired by Sonic platformers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh right, I can finally post something here.





Heavy Mole from scratch (except for the reflections)
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on May 03, 2015, 11:07:28 PM
Heavy Mole from scratch (except for the reflections)

I am gonna need a bigger wallet.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

And then I gave Heavy Mole an upgrade.



This is an original redesign based on the DX bosses of Kirby Triple Deluxe. Some of its features are inspired by hot rod cars.
Click for my stuff:


very neat "upgrade" hard to spot without looking at both, but easilly noticeable it's different, just awesome.