Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

why would anyone make a dry blastoise? if we were for another pokemon i would prefer a genesect :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 12:45:43 AM
why would anyone make a dry blastoise? if we were for another pokemon i would prefer a genesect :P
hei you
go to sleep boi
its 12:50 am in Portugal
lol
jk
Off topic: what ever happened to your Mew PSA, was it finalized?

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 13, 2013, 12:48:58 AM
hei you
go to sleep boi
its 12:50 am in Portugal
lol
jk
Off topic: what ever happened to your Mew PSA, was it finalized?
mew? i only did one and it was long time ago very long lol when i was getting the hang of psa along with darkrai
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 12:54:26 AM
mew? i only did one and it was long time ago very long lol when i was getting the hang of psa along with darkrai
Yea but it was really good...

anyways liking that mummy<.<


Nice! <: O

Dude. Get on MSN. I have something for you to listen to!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You sir, are on a model making rampage. I love it, and you as well.

Sir, is he going over Wolf?


Quote from: Aafyre on January 13, 2013, 06:42:58 PM
Falco, actually, cuz that's where Scyther and Scizor are :)

Oh [censored] even better! Falco is my main, main.

I am beyond happy now.

His head looks like some kind of futuristic stealth bomber.  Looks awesome.  Can't wait to see him develop.

Have my babies.

Have my babies.

Have my babies.

Oh god. Take them. I am literally throwing them at you right now.


Read as: "My word, good sir, that is one extraordinary specimen you have produced. Good show, indeed."

Kabutops' body is done now, and I've begun texturing, but this is bothering me:



I used Scyther's arm, and it came with these weird normals. Is there a way to get rid of them?


Thanks, that would be awesome! Do you want me to send it now or wait until he's textured first?

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm like 70% done with Mitsuru's rig Aafyre!!

I'm just working on touching up some stuff. Will prolly be done sometime this week if I get enough time.