Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


any possibility of getting aafyre's texture, i mean, ur's looks outstanding velen, but i feel it has too much detail, and actually prefer aafyre's one...


the i'll put in a 8x8 black texture over the spec :srs:
i still dont see it necesary at all, it may look great, but i just dont see it necesary, anyway, i gotta get my wii fixed before i can get anything at all, so im probably just complaining about nothing...

Actually there probably won't be a problem. The whole purpose of the Specular Map was to try simulating the diffusion of light on his shell.

I can go in and remake the touch ups on the brown parts of his shell easily and make them lighter and less prominent too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kabutops is out!

Velen toned down his version a bit. And joke, you'll be pleased to hear that the spec map looks splendorous on either one.

Velen, I hope you don't mind the silly names I gave to each of our versions :)

Yay finally a Kabutops model! I am so happy right now!I have wanted to see this on brawl ever since the first pokemon import, so thank you ^^
You Never Know!


That model.
That texture.
All so good.
Made a recolor for my blue slot :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks everyone!

On a side note Waffle, it never occurred to me before, but looking at the pokemon in your sig right now, I'm inclined to say that you really like the color yellow.

Thank god I have some open slots for Falco stuff.

It looks simply magnificent.


Aafyre.
Dude.
Have you ever had thoughts of making Genosect?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2013, 10:30:52 PM
Aafyre.
Dude.
Have you ever had thoughts of making Genosect?
i asked him this afew pages back also with the movie and all comming up xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just looked at the pictures...They don't really show off the shine much...

I'll need to talk to Nano about something.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302