Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I still think Bowser would be cooler.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Genesect would also work on Falco actually. Nice suggestion there Segtendo.

I wouldn't mind having him there.

I REALLY don't want him over [censored]ing Lucario man. Every damn hack is over Lucario. Damn ninja dog.

Though, I still feel like Samus would be the best fit. Not only for the height, proportions, and moveset, but Samus has not many decent imports.

If having Genesect on Samus isn't possible because of proportions (:cc) then I'd see him fitting more on falco rather than Lucario.

and he could still shoot laz0rs.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

aafyre make a vote between falco or lucario xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Urgh. For now I'll just focus on building a T-posed Genesect. I'll worry about fitting him to a specific character after. Does anyone happen to know if bone edits can solve some of Samus' issues, like her shoulder width and stuff?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 27, 2013, 09:46:57 AM
Genesect would also work on Falco actually. Nice suggestion there Segtendo.
It's SDo0m, pretending to be me :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2013, 05:10:36 PM
It's SDo0m, pretending to be me :P
Thats really been confusing me lately :srs:

Quote from: Aafyre on January 27, 2013, 02:14:53 PM
Does anyone happen to know if bone edits can solve some of Samus' issues, like her shoulder width and stuff?

that's the magic of bone edits, they can fix many proportion issues.  and yes, shoulder width is an easy fix, only requires 2 bones, one for each side.  i'm just a bit curious if i could find the bone that tells where all the missiles and charge shots come out of, so i could make it come out of the back cannon instead...   but yes, bone edits will help with those issues.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 27, 2013, 06:26:01 PM
that's the magic of bone edits, they can fix many proportion issues.  and yes, shoulder width is an easy fix, only requires 2 bones, one for each side.  i'm just a bit curious if i could find the bone that tells where all the missiles and charge shots come out of, so i could make it come out of the back cannon instead...   but yes, bone edits will help with those issues.

Holy [censored]. I'm not only excited to see that the Samus roportion, shoulder width problem can be fixed, but the fact that you said that it might be possible for the beams and missiles to come out of Genesect's back cannon might be possible, just got me super [censored]ing hyped.

it'd require another animation for it to look good though...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 27, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Holy [censored]. I'm not only excited to see that the Samus roportion, shoulder width problem can be fixed, but the fact that you said that it might be possible for the beams and missiles to come out of Genesect's back cannon might be possible, just got me super [censored]ing hyped.
If this is true, then I wouldn't mind Samus then.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Maybe you could put Genesect over Samus, and then make Colress over ZSS xD

Quote from: LenSho on January 27, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
Maybe you could put Genesect over Samus, and then make Colress over ZSS xD
That's the most craziest idea ever. I like it. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well after Snoopy said that, I pretty much have to do Samus!

Unfortunately, school has started up again, so progress will be slower than usual. I won't abandon you guys again though!  ;)

Quote from: Aafyre on January 28, 2013, 01:19:49 AM
Well after Snoopy said that, I pretty much have to do Samus!

Unfortunately, school has started up again, so progress will be slower than usual. I won't abandon you guys again though!  ;)

you better not abandon us, better not... :srs:

i'll come for your soul!