Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 27, 2013, 06:26:01 PM
that's the magic of bone edits, they can fix many proportion issues.  and yes, shoulder width is an easy fix, only requires 2 bones, one for each side.  i'm just a bit curious if i could find the bone that tells where all the missiles and charge shots come out of, so i could make it come out of the back cannon instead...   but yes, bone edits will help with those issues.
Yes, but hopefully all those edits won't cause any GFX glitches.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2013, 04:15:27 AM
Yes, but hopefully all those edits won't cause any GFX glitches.

i don't think it would, but that's without having made the structure yet.

also, as i thought, the missile and charge shot placement only depends on the bone index, meaning

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i can make a bone structure for Samus that makes all the missiles and charge shots come out of Genesect's back cannon, along with reducing the shoulder width and stuff.


also also, i swear i'm working on Blastoise and Machamp.  school is extra time consuming this semester...  i'm still working on the shell, which is why it looks pretty jagged at the moment.  nothing i want to show for Machamp yet.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh wow Snoopy, that's some really cool stuff. And I fully understand about the school business. I just hope whatever you're going for will be more useful than my art degree  8)

Quote from: Aafyre on January 28, 2013, 01:19:49 AM
Well after Snoopy said that, I pretty much have to do Samus!

Yeah! This makes me so happy!

*Sees Snoopy's edited bone beam over Samus head [censored] picture*

*Is even happier*

By the way, on a more serious note. I used Kabutops today. I used your texture version Aafyre, and it is AMAZING. What an outstanding hack. You and Nanobuds did an incredible job. Thank you so much for such great character to play over Falco.

January 28, 2013, 08:05:39 AM #364 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:31:07 AM by DSX8
Aafyre.. did some more work on Hornet Hole stage, started to do some vertex coloring for the BG.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
ingame pics of the stage
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


will genesect even hit anyone firing beams from the head?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it isnt that much of a height difference...

oh, [censored]ing god! teach me how to do that texture and UV mapping :srs:

it looks so awesome!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Hrm... Perhaps I'm being too negative.

Even though this bone edit is KINDA neat... I would have preferred something Wifi safe. Rather then something possibly crippling to an already low tier character... Plus, the animations are going to look very odd on the side B. And the tether.

Quote from: DSX8 on January 28, 2013, 08:05:39 AM


Yeah dawggggg. (inside joke lol)

No but really, nice job Mike! Thanks for working on this amazing stage Aafyre created. Makes me a happy panda.

Guys.... you're being wet blankets.

Anyways, I don 't know what vertex coloring means, but that stage is looking great regardless  :af:

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2013, 11:25:00 AM
will genesect even hit anyone firing beams from the head?
A possible size-mod could fix that.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 28, 2013, 02:37:12 PM
Hrm... Perhaps I'm being too negative.

Even though this bone edit is KINDA neat... I would have preferred something Wifi safe. Rather then something possibly crippling to an already low tier character... Plus, the animations are going to look very odd on the side B. And the tether.

Don't use him on wifi.

Honestly, he'll be firing his lasers and missles from his top cannon. I mean seriously, that's freaking awesome.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 28, 2013, 02:14:55 PM
Yeah

...

Bowser :vyse:
And C.Falcon, Ganon, DDD, Charizard, Ivysaur (dat bulb), Snake, all of the tall people basically.

Or someone could change the angle which it fires at so it's angled down abit.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well guys, some people like Wifi safe options, like Data Drain, because he uses Wifi a lot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]