A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
April 29, 2013, 04:49:12 AM #315 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 02:24:23 AM by A Bloody Canadian
So clearly, the only thing I've been doing at this point is updating some of my current PSAs. (Scarlet Fighter 1.4, Shinda 1.2, GSS' new Final Smash) And because the new BrawlBox won't be out for a while, I decided that I start something new. Until the new BrawlBox comes out, GSS will be on hold. As of right now, I have a priority list...

1). Shiki Misaki
2). Blade Prince Marth
3). XIII Boss

Why Shiki Misaki and not Blade Prince? I got the idea of Shiki Misaki because somebody requested it. If that person is reading this right now, be happy, because more progress will be made in the following weeks!

As far as actual moveset goes, here's a list I've compiled so far...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's my update, thank you and good night!

The new Brawlbox just came out tonight.

so will you still continue shiki Misaki PSA still or you'll go
back to the gunner PSA over ZSS?

I'm hoping you finish up shiki misaki, I'm more interested in that PSA.

April 29, 2013, 06:08:45 AM #317 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 02:24:32 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Oh! it did! Thanks for the heads up! I'll still work on Shiki Misaki, but at the same time, I'll finish up Gunslinger Samus. There's not much left to do with that anyway.

Post Merge: April 30, 2013, 02:24:32 AM

New BrawlBox does not solve my problem... I'll have to find an alternate solution to my problem... Sorry, the filesize won't be reduced unless I redo the entire FitSZerosuit.pac file again. And hopefully it's not as buggy

That kind of sucks. I hope it's not too difficult!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

How does this sound? Post GSS with everything done and the large filesize, then make a later update with the reduced filesize. I really don't have the motivation to redo the entire FitSZerosuit.pac file at the moment.

April 30, 2013, 07:25:56 PM #320 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:55:22 PM by JamietheAuraUser
Sure, let's do that. I don't really like normal Samus anyway, heh. I actually don't like normal ZSS that much either, so Gunslinger Samus is awesome enough to replace both of them.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I agree. And we would have a better base to give feedback on if you would need to make more changes.
Luckily I found a PSA over samus that has such a small file size that I can use it and gunslinger samus so the samus slot won't be completely useless. It's the Hinata psa. It's a bit overpowered, but I nerfed it down so it became playable.
But anyways, please do share it with us :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 30, 2013, 08:54:10 PM
I agree. And we would have a better base to give feedback on if you would need to make more changes.
Luckily I found a PSA over samus that has such a small file size that I can use it and gunslinger samus so the samus slot won't be completely useless. It's the Hinata psa. It's a bit overpowered, but I nerfed it down so it became playable.
But anyways, please do share it with us :)

I... NEED... THIS... PSA!!!
Where did you found it?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

By some dumb luck, I may have just lowered the filesize... I am so excited right now...

And it still crashes the game...

if you play with the "empty" samus and GSS, it works, but without, it doesn't... why don't you try to remove some SFX?
It's not the thing that takes a lot of place, but it's just a suggestion...

I also confess that I was completly crazy after playing with her and the "infinite gunshot" SFX
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'd rather not remove things that I'm actually using... removing something that I am using makes no sense...


Ya know what?! I give up! BrawlBox clearly wants me to redo the entire FitSZerosuit.pac file again, and so I shall do that! Expect GSS to be done in the distant future...


Previews anyone?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd suggest you do release Gunslinger Samus with the larger filesize, and then update it later or release another version. I was going to suggest it earlier, but didn't think you'd be receptive to it.
Thing is, I'd much prefer to use your GSS than the normal Samus anyway.
Now available in blue.

Not releasing a larger-filesize version? I think it would be a good idea to do so.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

But due to filesize constraints, and BrawlBox not letting me do what I want, I can't do the finishing touches that would make the moveset complete. That missing thing being the 2nd Gun. I'm running out of things to remove from both Samus, and Zero Suit Samus. And whatever's left wouldn't make a difference if I removed it.

May 01, 2013, 03:43:22 AM #329 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:45:02 AM by JamietheAuraUser
Would it save filesize if you made Samus's Wait1 and Entry be her transformation taunt, then basically removed everything else that you can manage without freezing? I'm sorta concerned for the future of this PSA, and really don't want it to end up on permanent hiatus. Especially when it's so close to completion.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."